[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Little Advice Please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1488212741944.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488212741944.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
So I'll try to keep this short.

So I go to the gym with a few friends once a week. I'm in my early 30's, they are younger.

Sometimes their hot cousin (19) in college comes by.

Now I've always heard college girls like guys in the mid 30's, and I have been wondering if she is interested.

She started talking to me at the gym more here recently. She never used to much before. But what really has picked up is she will look and smile at me a lot. Which I could be reading into too much.

But the last time we were there (last weekend) as I was leaving, she yells across the gym to tell me goodbye. Which was unusual again, as she normally doesn't do that.

Then as I start to leave again, a few seconds later her cousin (my friend) asks me to come back.

So I do and he asks how old I am...which was weird. Then him and her start talking about how young I look for my age. And she asks where I work and makes small talk.

Couple days later at work, one of her friends comes up and we talk and tells me that she had mentioned knowing me from the gym etc.

Now I know all these are insignificant...but my gut instinct says she's interested. I just hate to pursue due to her age and my friendship with her cousin.

Also, I added her on FB later and she still hasn't accepted.

Makes me nervous that maybe i was reading everything wrong.

Advice?
>>
What's more important to you? Your friendship or sleeping with the 19 year old?

Do you think you would be able to pursue the 19 year old without putting that friendship on the line? As in, if you got a signal that the 19 year old was not interested, do you trust yourself to pick up on it and move on?
>>
>>18095708
>What's more important to you? Your friendship or sleeping with the 19 year old?

I don't think they would care if they thought the interest was mutual.

>
Do you think you would be able to pursue the 19 year old without putting that friendship on the line? As in, if you got a signal that the 19 year old was not interested, do you trust yourself to pick up on it and move on?

That's the part that worries me. I went with my gut and I really felt she was sending out the signals that she was interested. Especially after getting her cousin to ask my age and then talking to my coworker about me etc.

But then her not adding me on FB kinda crashed it back down for me.

Now I'm worried she'll be telling them that I'm creepy guy that looks and smiles at her all the time and tried to add her on Facebook.

But I done have so I can't change that part.

I can be cool if she's not interested. I just worry now about me being seen as some creepy stalker.
>>
>>18095692
I def did not like guys that old when I was 19
>>
>>18095915
Well not to brag, but I do look very young. She thought I was in my early 20's.

I have only read that college girls tend to like older guys.
>>
>>18095915
But do you think she has shown interest...or just I read into things too much?

It could be that she is tease too I suppose.
>>
adding her on facebook was a bit of a misstep, but not too bad. just ignore her but be kind of nice to her when you do interact. she doesn't want to be pursued by you, she wants to conquer you. don't let on like you have any idea. get yourself in a situation where dirty things are possible. she'll either pounce on you or act super weird because she wants to pounce but lacks the balls. in that case, just say "let's play truth or dare". if she says yes, she wants to fuck you. play, but don't jump too far too fast, and if you do a line-crossing one, like "lick my cheek" see if she matches/one-ups you or does something tame. am i high? why am i writing all this. you get it.
>>
>>18095938
>adding her on facebook was a bit of a misstep, but not too bad.

I actually worried about that too.

Thing is I had deactivated my account for awhile because I just get bored with FB. But I realized that she had no way of contacting me if she was interested. So I turned it back on and added some people from the gym and her in a few days time. I figured she would see the others adding me back etc.

> just ignore her but be kind of nice to her when you do interact. she doesn't want to be pursued by you, she wants to conquer you. don't let on like you have any idea

Yah I agree with this. I kinda wish I wouldn't have added her now and see if she added me.

Oh well, maybe if I just do like you say; she will keep it up.

I just have a hard time believing she could be interested in me I guess. My gut really said she was.
>>
>>18095944
the fb thing isn't that bad so don't worry about it. it's not enough to turn her off, it might even give her some hope or something. you'll probably end up partying with her, not something one on one. and you'll have to figure out what your boundaries are ahead of time, like if she's drinking will you still go for it?
>>
>>18095949
>and you'll have to figure out what your boundaries are ahead of time, like if she's drinking will you still go for it?

Nah I wouldn't. But I kinda doubt she would be drinking. I could be wrong, but she doesn't seem the type.

I hope you're right about the fb thing. But are you saying you do think she's interested?
>>
>>18095959
by everything you said she 100% is, but in my opinion given the stigma associated with the age gap, you just have to wait for the right circumstances to come up. if you treat her like someone in her mid/late 20's and try to date her i don't think it will get a good response. she just wants to get an older guy because there's something cool about it and guys her age are fucking retarded. but a guy who wants to date a girl that young openly is going to seem pathetic even though it's normal. but yeah she's interested, just keep your eyes open for opportunities and don't blow your cover.
>>
>>18095977
alright thank you friend.

I hope you're right.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.