[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking out a Tumblrina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

This may seem a bit odd but I guess it won't be the strangest thing on this website.
Ever since I hit puberty I liked the classicaly nerdy girls, the chubby chick with the glasses on the back of class. Later on, when the whole tumblr fanbase appeared, I immediately had the biggest hard on for the stereotypical tumblr girl - chubby and not afraid to show it, glasses, but also with an edge and so different, with colorful hair, hairy armpits and legs, tattoos and the slightly teasing voice tone.
Every time I see them at my college I get so turned on... however, even tho I'm not a douchebag and just had one girlfriend who I treated well and remained in a loyal relationship for 5 years (we split because her family moved out), I'm afraid they'll just diss me right away if I try talking to one, just for being a straight white guy, I know some of them look the part because it's trendy but aren't inherently man hating, but still...
This is not a troll post or bait, I'm seriously attracted to them but have no idea how to make a move without enraging the ladies :c
>>
Just say you're panromantic instead of pansexual to seem gay but not too gay
>>
>>18096000
Holy shit anon that worked!
Thanks 4chan! :D
Not anything special yet but i got to know a girl and her 2 friends.
>>
What the... How. Did you walk to a girl and said "hi I'm panromantic"?
>>
>>18096710
He got it tattooed on his forehead
>>
>>18096710
No, I joined then lgbtq society and introduced myself as such, im not a moron lol
>>
>>18096731
Maybe one of the girls you described will trip and accidentally stick her dick in you. Hint. Don't hang out in the lgbtq community unless your gay
>>
>>18095638
>This is not a troll post or bait
I still cannot believe it. You fuck with my mind. Good job.
>>
Its not I swear I really like them.
Also you guys perfectly know some feminists dont shave, theyre not trannies.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.