[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since moving to Europe I keep getting a white tongue(like in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: white-coated-tongue-600x524-1.jpg (45KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
white-coated-tongue-600x524-1.jpg
45KB, 600x524px
Since moving to Europe I keep getting a white tongue(like in the picture), I brush my teeth 4 times a day but I continue to keep getting it.
Does anyone know what is causing this and how to stop it?
>>
>>18095448
bump for this I get this shit sometimes too, real weird.
>>
>>18095448
diet

cut sugar out totally and eat yogurt or somethn

if that doesnt work leave europe
>>
You are brushing too often. Two times a day and floss + tooth picks.
>>
>>18095448
>4 times a day
Okay, snap a picture of your toothbrush, toothpaste, and the average amount you apply onto the toothbrush, Chances are you are severely overdoing it.

How sanitary are the spaces in which you brush your teeth?
Stay hydrated.
>>
>>18095455
I'm eating the same things I did back home though.
>>
>>18095457
>>18095462
Even if I don't brush my teeth I still get it.
>>
Where exactly in Europe? Tap water is completely different in almost every European country.
>>
It's just a buildup of bacteria that can be solved by using a tongue scraper like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Tungs-Tongue-Cleaner-Stainless/dp/B00064JGBO/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1488499738&sr=1-4&keywords=tongue+scraper

The fact it started in Europe probably doesn't mean anything. I started having this when I was about 15 (25 now) and it's just something I do along with brushing. It's usually only prolific in the morning (I guess the stuff mainly develops at night?).
>>
>>18095468
Post oral hygiene specs.
>>
>>18095470
I'm in Norway
>>
>Moved to europe

You have aids.
It's a bacterial overgrowth due to a compromised immune system... caused by your aids.

Somebody has taken one too many baguettes.
>>
>>18095477
Ah okay, won't be the tap water then they have some of the best.
>>
>>18095477
We in Norway have the best water in the world . Don't brush four times a day. A tongue isn't always pink. Are you in Trondheim.
>>
File: teefs.jpg (772KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
teefs.jpg
772KB, 2688x1520px
>>18095474
>>
>>18095484
No, I am in Bergen, would love to visit Trondheim in the summer though.
>>
If you have a white coating on the entire tongue, it's likely due to inflamed papillae caused by a buildup of bacteria, debris, fungus, and dead cells. ... Most often, it's due to a bacterial infection. For instance, it can be Candida, a fungus which causes yeast infections or oral thrush.
>>
>>18095492
>Whitening products
>Toothbrush doesn't have 45 degree angularity
>Loose bristel dispersion pattern
>Optic brighteners
>Colgate

Disgusting.
>>
You're using mouthwash too frequently.
>>
>>18095521
I only use it twice, once in the morning and once after I eat dinner. Is twice too much?
>>
>>18095525
Yes. Once before bed, and that's it.
Bacteria isn't your enemy, it will protect your mouth as well.
>>
>>18095492
>4x a day
You are overdoing it. Stripping your mouth of necessary bacteria that protects your mouth. You basically strip it of all natural content.

Like washing your hair, overdoing it can do more harm than good, and it can take up to a week to correct it. You are using chemical products to ensure cleanliness, but most of the time you end up killing everything in your mouth. That is why we aren't brushing our teeth after every meal or sneeze.

Have you used rubbing alcohol to disinfect/clean a wound before? Same principle. Overdoing it will kill cells and cause damage.
>>
>>18095545
Agreed.

Especially with the inclusion of fluoridated toothpaste. He's going to chemically embrittle his teeth.

They may whiten and resist acids, but if they crack and chip, you aren't going to be any better off.
>>
I have a similar problem, often enough it's when I use products like >>18095492. Actually, if I just use the regular and cheapest Colgate toothpaste, I'm fine. At most twice a day, just use the brush to clean the tongue.

You can also pick up some oral thrush gel from a pharmacy.
>>
>>18095560
these whitening products are the cheapest at my local grocery store. I might try something else when im finished with these.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.