[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did i do something wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1486079415612.jpg (36KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
1486079415612.jpg
36KB, 640x535px
>know a girl for a few months
>she told me straight up that she was gay
>didn't have an issue with it, we only realy started hanging out because she needed a ride to work and free cigarettes and i was lonely
>we find that we share a taste for a lot of the same stuff
>we were hanging out watching tv and drinking last night
>end up making out and having sex
>were both smoking on the bed afterward and i jokingly say
>"i guess so much for being gay huh."
>she says "yeah"
>fall asleep next to each other
>we don't talk the next morning
>not even on the ride to work
>haven't talked to her since last night

did i fuck up?
i didn't mean to be an asshole but maybe she didn't see the joke like i did

im worried i just lost one of my only friends
>>
>>18095332

>im worried i just lost one of my only friends

I've got some new for you; you're not friends. You're two weird people who bonded for a moment and then fucked. Your relationship with her, whatever it was, is over. On to the next.
>>
File: 1451958596339.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1451958596339.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>18095340
t-thanks anon. i needed to hear that...
>>
>>18095332
Sound like you did it only to prove a pint and have sex

I'd definitely apologise for that joke which was in poor taste. And then also you definitely need to address it. Jusy be like, it was totally unplanned but you enjoyed it?

Don't know what you think about her. Keep it as friends or want something more?
>>
you need to make an effort to talk to her. she normally catch a ride back with you after?
>>
Nice one OP

You both fucked up really. Just apologise and let bygones be bygones.
>>
>>18095332

Well, fuck.
That was insensitive.
>>
>>18095396
>Sound like you did it only to prove a pint and have sex
not at all. i was genuinely just looking for someone else to talk to. its the only real reason i agreed to talk to her

>>18095400
yes, she said her friend from work wanted to hang out with her today

>>18095407
>>18095409
i realy only meant it as a joke. i didn't mean it to be a douchebag or put her down
>>
>>18095415
>not at all. i was genuinely just looking for someone else to talk to. its the only real reason i agreed to talk to her
You don't need ti tell me that anon. I can recognise a post-sex joke that you thought was good but in reality was terrible.

You maybe need to make that known to her though.
>>
Just hug her. Show her affection. Treat her good. Keep talking to her. She may even like you more than you think, who knows.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487865364096.jpg (274KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487865364096.jpg
274KB, 1536x2048px
>>18095439
Pull down her pants!!!! HER PANTS!!! Bend her over something sturdy and ram her from BEHIND!!! Sexually destroy her anon holy shitty TTY I'm high as balls...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.