[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Workplace, Independence & Women Help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: pancakes.jpg (197KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
197KB, 1500x1125px
So basically my life has started to vamp up and I can't really deal with it atm and need some advice.

At work I just started training 2 high schoolers for an apprenticeship (my job) but they must have some mental quirks because they are so hyper it runs my battery to empty. One of them sliced his arm open today because he didn't wear PPE even though I told him ahead of time and he wasn't wearing the right gear so he got completely filthy and dirtied the workplace trying to clean himself (which I had to clean his mess afterwards). How can I deal with these high-strung kids while staying sane?

For independence my parents have threatened to boot me out of the house becoming a daily threat full of yelling and smashing doors etc. I have lots of money saved but cannot find even a room where I can sufficiently live on my own. Basically whats a cheap method to living alone because I can't live with other people I am 100% introvert.

Then I have a co-worker who has asked me out for a second time (first time I essentially said no). She is much older than me, taller, hyper, very far left-liberal (I am far right conservative) as today she reamed a co-worker out for animal abuse which I thought was a bit over the top. Shes attractive but she wants me to go dancing with her and I personally hate dancing and suck at it. I strongly believe women should ask guys out (something that rarely happens) but for my current scenario don't feel ready for such an event and I will admit I have hypergamy traits.

I am such an introvert I just love being alone and locked in my room to my own accord in the dark and with all these recent events plus my current curricular activities and friends its just starting to become to much. I used to see a psych in the past when I was depressed is that maybe what I have to start doing again or perhaps medication? I'm not really depressed just overwhelmed. Any help is appreciated (pic unrelated).
>>
Good
>>
>>18095234
hoping for a better answer than this
>>
>>18095169
>(which I had to clean his mess afterwards).

get him to do it, youre not his mom.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.