[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I shouldn't exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cease.jpg (61KB, 408x473px) Image search: [Google]
cease.jpg
61KB, 408x473px
As the subject suggests I feel like I'm not supposed to be here. And when I say that I mean I feel like a character in a book added at the last minute and then the author decided to make into the main character. I look at my family and my friends and it feels like they wouldn't be any different if I never existed. I then look at myself and it feels like I'm some sort of patched together mess of mismatched traits. I'm handsome enough and I'm addicted to lifting but I've never even kissed a girl and never really accomplished anything in the 19 years I've been alive. I can honestly say I feel like a complete failure as a human being but I don't want to die or kill myself either. Does anyone else feel this way and if so will it eventually pass or will it just evolve into full on depression and suicidal thoughts?
>>
characters in stories always feel like they're just tacked into a story they shouldn't be, because they're meant for something greater than the weird roots where they dont feel like they belong.

so they leave and go on a journey to forge their own destiny and find where they belong along the way.
>>
Yeah I feel the same anon. Almost 18yr old and.never had a gf. Life sucks.
>>
>>18095174

Try having been in a relationship with somebody you genuinely loved for several years, before completely fucking it up of your own volition, ruining the relationship, and not being interested in dating anybody else.

Broke up with this person like three years ago now, and still not over it, despite having thought I was multiple times.

Trust me, it could be far worse, and wallowing in self pity just makes it a self-fulfilling cycle.
>>
File: 1400215316526.gif (496KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
1400215316526.gif
496KB, 500x268px
>>18095180

>walling in self pity just makes it a self fulfilling cycle

wow the irony. grow the fuck up
>>
>>18095199

Lol, saying it from experience, and actually making a real effort to 'grow the fuck up' currently. Point being that replied to post needs to do the same.
>>
>>18095207

no, you're just being a whiny little twat playing the victim game. you've decided that having a break up is more serious than what they've gone through.

you're quite the hypocrite.
>>
>>18095180

>you think you have it bad?
>try having a relationship!

lol
>>
>>18095180
Wow man sounds fucking awful, I feel bad for you. I don't even know where to start looking for a gf, all the girl looks the same, they don't have any interest but just follow the trends. Sometimes I think that I'm the wrong one and not the others.
>>
>In the 19 years I've been alive

Okay, first of all, shut the fuck up.

Let's examine this. 19 years.
>0-2
Shitting pants constantly and whining like a little bitch
>2-5
Getting into all sorts of shit, screaming, kicking, and being a little bitch.
>5-10
School for retards. Smash blocks together, act like a bitch.
>10-13
Oh god, not multiplication! Playing on swings, and playing card games like a bitch.
>13-15
Oh boy, I hope I fit in and don't look like a little bitch.
>15-17
Everything sucks. Fuck this. Nothing has meaning. Nobody understands me. I'm such a little bitch.
>17-2X
I'm not talented at anything, I've never been like the other kids. I must have a mental disability or something, because I'm just a little bitch.

You get the point? 19 years is NOTHING. You can't even rightfully call half those years your own. You haven't even fully developed physically.

The point is, nobody is born good at fucking anything. Some people grow up in environments that predispose them towards certain things, but fuck if anybody has the gene that allows them to be innately good at things they haven't put time or effort into. So, no shit you aren't good at anything. That isn't the point. The point is, you have fucking time to become great at whatever you want. You sit here and bitch about how little you do have, and the only thing you will have is less time. Nothing is going to change unless you change it.

You see the problem, so solve it. Bitching at weights in the gym doesn't make them lift themselves, you should know that well enough.
>>
>>18095136

Kek. None of us are supposed to be here. Life is chaos. You're a 19 year old kid who feel unfulfilled? Welcome to the club, its called adolescence. You're not treading new ground here, kid.

If it gets too bad, see a therapist. If not, just stop wallowing in self-pity thinking all of us are just perfect worker bees powering through our purposeful lives.

We're all fucked. We're all swimming in the same mystery of purpose that you are. Grow up. Literally.
>>
>>18095136
does anyone else feel this way? youre on fucking 4chan.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.