[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sticky situation with FWB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: k_feel_4.jpg (103KB, 474x522px) Image search: [Google]
k_feel_4.jpg
103KB, 474x522px
Alright, so here goes.

So me and my FWB, who is also my coworker, who I'll call Lucy, have been fooling around for a bit now, I'd say since around Thanksgiving.

Before messing around we'd talk and flirt a lot, however she was/was still in a long term relationship with a woman, who I'll call Michelle. So her and Michelle broke up and that basically gave way for us to be more open about our stuff.

About like last month or so, Michelle was hanging out with Lucy and found my messages and went berserk, even though they were broken up. She railed at her about "how long has this been going on?" "I fucking knew you were doing this behind my back" etc.. So as we see here, I feel she is still emotioanlly invested. Over Valentine's Day, she sent her flowers and such. Now I'm saying this not out of jealousy or whatever, but more so out of an observation that she is still mentally and emotionally invested in Lucy. She even told me that Michelle had always been a bit suicidal too and depressed.

Now recently, they hung out again and Lucy is very open with me about everything and tells me that she brought me up to her and showed her a picture of me of one time we hung out. She said Michelle just stood quiet and went on. (1/3)
>>
>using Kenshiro for relationshit
SHAME ON YOU!!!
>>
That day I asked her not to bring me up in conversations with Michelle and to just let it be. I told her I didn't feel she was emotionally stable and that being around her was a bad idea since I feel Lucy isn't letting her heal from the break up. I told her that I had been in Michelle's position before of being the one that was left for someone else (except I was actually cheated on in that relationship, more than once, but I digress), and that I know what it's emotionally like an that I felt it was best they should be a bit apart, mostly for my own safety concerns.

She assured me that Michelle wasn't insane and that I had nothing to worry about. I didn't believe it, but I decided to trust her and take her word, after all we aren't in a relationship and she's known her for a long time. So it went on.

Later that day after doing our deed, she checks her phone for the time and I see Michelle had sent texts, texts which went from "is it ok if I go out to X", "Lucy, want me to text you when I'm home?" "Alright fuck you then, good night"

When I saw that it just confirmed to me what I had believed, that I couldn't take Lucy's word and think she wasn't emotionally unstable.

I told Lucy then and there that she's obviusly still having issues and that I highly suggest she leave her alone. She said:
>"yeah ok, don't worry. I'll take care of it".

(2/3)
>>
>>18095056
pls no bully

cont..

Few days later, she gets a ride from Michelle and they go out. Now I don't really care about the ride, but I do care that I feel stuck in the fallout of their relationship, which I directly/indirectly may/may not have caused. I have without any doubt in my mind that Michelle absolutely loathes me, and now couped together with constant contact with her ex (Lucy), having Lucy as my FWB, seeing Michelle is emotionally unstable, and now having Michelle know what I look like, my name, AND where I work I don't feel like I'm in a good situation.

I asked a buddy of mine some advice on this and he said that I should just bail on this whole thing and showed me articles of women who had murdered their FWBs over whatever reasoning.. which only made me more concerned.

Am I being reasonable in trusting my gut and wanting to keep distance between Lucy and I while she figures out whatever she needs to do with Michelle or am I being overly paranoid?

I was thinking in meeting up with her today and addressing my concerns about this, how I don't feel ok with this whole "love" triangle situation that just propped up in my life and how she either has to decide with keeping me around or Michelle due to my personal concerns?
>>
bump

pls help my dudes
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.