[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating in school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Whats the best way to cheat in school?
>>
use google
>>
Is this high school or college?

I personally never cheated in college. The risk was WAY too much, for me personally.
>>
high school
>>
study and hard work
>>
>>18095010
agreed, studying is best cheat.

always read the next chapter in advance.

study-date :)
there is always more than just studying happening, let me tell you. but do include a substantial amount of studying also, or it will not work.
>>
Depends on the subject. With maths you could put some formules in your calculator. With science and biology we used some book you could use while makeing the test. Dont know if you guys use that too. I always wrote something inside it with pencil. If you wear a long shirt just write it down on your arm.
>>
I don't recommend cheating but storing formulas and notes in your calculator works well. Unless your teacher asks you to reformat before. Otherwise memorize the material before and data dump on the margins. Don't learn the concepts.
>>
The best way to cheat is just to do the work.
Trust me.

In highschool, I spent so much of my time trying to get around doing work, and worrying about classes that it actually took more of my time thinking about all that shit, and just being bored in class with nothing to do anyways.

If you want free time, just do the work. 2 hours a night, big whoop. You could waste more time clicking random bullshit vids on Youtube you'll never remember again.

You'll become a better person for it, and you'll need to learn how to enjoy monotonous and boring activities for the next 40 years that you'll be in the workforce doing the same thing. Every. Single. Day.
>>
>>18094986
this.
cheated a little in high school but would never do it in college. I came into a close call in calc 2 a few years ago for trying to help a friend.
>friend sits next to me
>he's retarded
>saw he left a whole section blank
>he also forgot his calculator because he's retarded
>when I finished with my test I used the calculator's alphabet keys and typed a little message like:
>"for these problems use [equation], faggot"
>walked up to hand in my test, friend asks me out loud to borrow my calc
>I look at the professor and he nods in agreement
>give it to him and leave
>few hours pass and I see a different friend who is also in the same class
>first thing he says is "yo what did you say into the calculator"
>ask him what he means
>tells me professor looked at calculator a few minutes after I left and saw the message
>start freaking the fuck out
>next class professor motions me over to his desk
>asks what the message was about
>told him it was a message to myself I used to study and forgot to wipe the memory prior
>asks what I meant by "faggot"
>sweatingman.jpeg
>lie and say I was gay and it was a motivator or some shit
>he just says don;t let it happen again

I could've gotten royally anal raped but thankfully he was a cool guy about it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.