[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ashamed to be me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So I feel like since im 22 and a virgin I lost my right to be excited openly about nerdy things. Like when a new game or anime comes out I feel like I can't show how truly excited I am because it just adds to me being a loser more then I am. If i were to get excited for something like that I can just see people just being oh im not surprised your excited for that based on what I am. Like its weird but I have three other friends in the same boat as me and they are freaking out over the new switch and zelda and I am super hyped about it also but I try to keep it back because I know it wont get me anywhere in life and I need to show a more mature side then to freak out over video games or whatever. But am I wrong in this situation, to hold back true emotions for something that simple?
>>
you seem to be highly distressed about being a virgin, what are you doing to change that?
>>
>>18094976
sounds like you need to get a degree in not giving a fuck what others think.

being overly self conscious will get you nowhere other than walked over.
>>
>>18094987
Changed my whole out look on life, started to view myself more critically. Getting in shape, got better style, clean myself up more and care more about how I look and understand. Just general stuff to improve that I neglected overtime
>>
>>18094993
>being a autist

>>18094976
Iktf OP
I'd like to know how do I cope with this.
>>
>>18094976
Like im not saying I hide it and act like I dont care. I do show hype and say I want this that and the other thing. But like when I have a friend who legit teared up when he saw the new zelda trailer. Like he is freaking out so much saying we dont understand how much this means to his life, and I just thought myself how kinda sad that is. Like something so trivial as a video game is making him freak out and cry and act like its a million dollars. It made me take a look at myself and the community that I am apart of and like and as much as I enjoy the games and anime I rather not have the appearance that they give off.
>>
>>18095091
What I learned about that or at least how I look at it is if I have a good amount of people who I love and they love me back then I wont care how others see me. Like if I had a gf, or a wife and kids or whatever then id be all for it. I would be freaking out over things but I feel like I dont have that right to get away with it and not look super immature because of who and what I am.
>>
I kinda know the feeling OP, I don't go around and get excited about nerd things but I feel guilty and ashamed when playing video games sometimes. Especially during the night.
>>
>>18095625
but playing videogames at night is the comfiest experience
>>
>>18094976
hey my dude ive had sex with 4 girls and none of them could tell i was a virgin.. just don't say anything about it and you should be good. Good luck bro
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.