[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easiest wat to file bankruptcy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0881.png (872KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0881.png
872KB, 750x750px
My gf owes 30k in cc debt and wants to file for bankruptcy. What is the quickest/easiest:/cheapest way to do so? Any help will be mucho appreciado.
>>
>>18094949
>>7847636
>>
>>18094949

>My gf owes 30k in cc debt and wants to file for bankruptcy

If she has a full time job making decent money then it would definitely be better to pay it off and live frugally for 4-5 years instead of having bankruptcy over your head for 7+
>>
>>18094966
Really? Whats so bad about bankruptcy?
>>
She will be making 13 an hour working 25 hrs a week
>>
>>18094949
dump her and find one that's more financially responsible. spending 30,000 of someone elses money and then trying to jump ship is a red flag.
>>
>>18094991
Yeah definitely not enough, so filing may be your best option.

>Really? Whats so bad about bankruptcy?

There are a lot of things i am sure i dont know about but for the basics:

1) They could potentially sieze and liquidate any assets she owns. A few personal items will be allowed to be kept, but most everything else they own is forcibly sold (this is only for chapter 7)

2) She will not be able to find a room to rent for the next 7-10 years. No one will rent a room or a house to someone with bankruptcy on their record. So you'll need to not move for 7 years or reach out to family and friends for places to stay.

3) She will not be able to get another CC for emergencies, will not be able to lease or purchase a car, can not purchase a home.

4) It can and will affect job applications, employers will avoid hiring someone with bankruptcy.

5) Zero credit in general and it will take 12+ years to get it back to a reasonable amount.

All of these things will stick for roughly 7-10 years after filing.
>>
>>18094949
Mom did it, and it took a couple of months and a couple of thousand dollars. Long story short mom got BTFO by the recession, she was a home owner and business owner and lost both. Kinda back on her feet, but yeah she sought a lawyer who helped through it all. It was bad, she had frozen bank accts, suspended license, constant collection agency letters. Most recently she's gotten some credit cards, opened bank acct, fixed her unpaid parking tickets (weren't bankruptcy material). Yeah she fucked up big time, but it isn't the absolute worst option.
>>
why not resist being a filthy nigger and pay for what you did?
>>
>I need free legal help

Bankruptcy dude here:

Get your self $2500 and hand it to a real lawyer. If he doesn't look like a genuine winner then keep looking until you find one. If he looks tired or broke or ugly or beta then don't hand your money to him.

Honestly, it's not even the court filing you need. It's the lawyer you need; plenty of clients still have old creditors hounding after them even after the debts are legally discharged. If you don't have a lawyer - a GOOD lawyer - then one way or another you're probably going to get fucked.

This is the same as how people need a real doctor when they have uglyass bullshit growing in their feet. Fuck off to the doctor's office, or in your case a lawyer. A bankruptcy lawyer, just like you need a divorce lawyer for divorces or a defense attorney if you get arrested. There's no such thing as an 'everything,' lawyer, that's called a con artist.
>>
>>18094991
If she works 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and spend 1/3 of her paycheck on amortization, it will take 3.4 years to pay it off.

Not calculating with taxes.. lets say it increases the time with 30%.. so 4.5 years

((30000/13)/8)*3)/250
>>
>>18094949
A friend of mine is using a debt reduction company. It seems to be working.

Her credit will get fucked in bankruptcy or using reduction but at least any of her other assets won't be affected by reduction.
>>
>>18094949
which country are you living in, anon?
>>
>>18095117
Usa
>>
>>18094991
>my gf grosses $1200 a month
>my gf is $30000 in debt

Do you realize you can't get a bankruptcy if you've been doing fucktard bullshit with your credit on purpose? That's why there's a court for it, instead of just a magic button you can press to not owe money anymore.

You don't have to marry the first woman who sucks your dick.
>>
>>18095098
interest is charged on credit card debt. probably more than 20% apr in this case
>>
>>18095432
>20% apr

She's fuuuuuuckked

ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuccccccccccccccc

ccckkkkkkkkkeeed

I could show you how to do a fee waiver, but honestly it isn't going to change much. Look it up on youtube if you're curious enough to waste twelve hours of your time and accomplish nothing except for getting investigated by the money police.

She's 100% fucked. Why are you dating spoken-for women OP?
>>
why did they give credit cards to a retarded person?
>>
>>18095461
she'll probably end up paying them more than she spent. people who can afford credit cards and are smart enough to pay them aren't good customers.
>>
>>18095461
The American brand of freedom is one which allows peasants to buy whatever they want, as long as they buy it from the Merchant of Venice.

OP, you're hooked up with a retard.
>>
>>18095098
How do I math that good
>>
>>18094984
It wrecks your credit without repair for 7+ years.
>>
File: IMG_2283.jpg (31KB, 428x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2283.jpg
31KB, 428x344px
>>18095048
sorry to hear that about your mam fella
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.