[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The turn off of affection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4816.jpg (46KB, 960x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4816.jpg
46KB, 960x535px
I've been flirting with this cute girl for the past 2 weeks, never made a move. Then, she asked me out. Instantly after she asked me, my attraction toward her faded away. This has happened every time I've met a good looking girl that I liked. As soon as she starts to show interest in me, it makes me want to distance myself. Because of this I've never had a girlfriend before, and haven't had sex in years.

Is this "the chase"? Why do we do this? I'm definitely no Chad, so it's rare to have a cute girl become interested in me.
>>
>>18094789

some people do like the chase. my least favorite thing about being gay is how not subtle men are. if you invite someone over to ahng out they keep saying

>BUT WHAT ELSE WILL WE BE DOING?

and if you don't mention sex they'll eventually mention it themselves, and its just aggravating because there's no tension.
>>
You either solely like the chase or you are so afraid of commitment/real involvement that it turns you right off.
>>
>>18094797

The chase is strange to me.

I guess I feel unsure what to do. I don't want casual sex, but I also don't want a girlfriend. I think I just like flirting.
>>
>>18094799
>so afraid of commitment/real involvement that it turns you right off.

That's probably it Tbh
>>
>>18094804
Or you just like the egostroke you get out of realizing that they want you, without actually wanting them.
>>
>>18094806

Well, when I realize they want me is when i lose interest in them. Probably has to do with self esteem in that aspect. I don't think I'm attractive
>>
File: 2-football-long-arm-funny.jpg (42KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
2-football-long-arm-funny.jpg
42KB, 500x304px
Can't be sure but I really want to say, straight male submissiveness seems to be the least feasible fetish in reality.

Half of guys and a quarter of women act like they want it, then it happens and both sides hate each other. Defeated male is synonymous with lonely and unwanted male.
>>
>>18094812
What? OP's post doesn't have anything to do with femdom. And being submissive in bed doesn't mean you're submissive in the relationship.
>>
>>18094789
How far do you typically get with a girl? At which point do you bail out?
>>
>>18094816
The one who takes initiative is the one who takes control. They might proceed to top from the bottom if that's how they want it (ie telling your partner to flog you) but in that sense it's still topping.

>Why did the attraction die after the woman took charge?

That's why, see earlier post.
>>
>>18094818
OP mentioned that this happened whenever the woman expressed interest, I doubt she literally asked him out every single time. And getting off on being a sub in bed doesn't mean that you can't handle asking someone out... that's very extreme.
>>
>>18094817

Before dating even starts. We'll just text for a week or so. Flirting. I guess they expect me to ask them out, which I don't. So they ask me. At that moment, as soon as the imply they might like something with me. It's over. And I back peddle and friend zoned them happens every time
>>
>>18094818

OP here, I think you're confused.
>>
File: 585px-Into_the_trash_it_goes_3.png (235KB, 585x600px) Image search: [Google]
585px-Into_the_trash_it_goes_3.png
235KB, 585x600px
"extreme" lol, everything you don't like is extreme.

... ... ...

>>18094799
This is the norm, there's this strange "ungenuine" feeling about men getting sex they didn't earn. The want to catch it, not have it be fed to them. OP was born that way.

>>18094805
>That's probably it Tbh
"Fear of commitment" is a classic insult, and tantamount to burning the bridge. But that said, if someone perfectly well decides to label you as "too damned risky" then this is also their right.

>>18094806
Possibly so, but don't act like 99% of in-shape women don't do this. Turning people down is a right.

>>18094806
>Probably has to do with self esteem in that aspect. I don't think I'm attractive
"Get out of your head." -the forbidden message board feminists hate

>>18094817
>How far do you typically get with a girl? At which point do you bail out?
echoing this
>>
File: Elephants BTFO.jpg (143KB, 634x397px) Image search: [Google]
Elephants BTFO.jpg
143KB, 634x397px
>>18094820
>my hobby is friendzoning women

10/10 roll bread over9000 replies
>>
>>18094832

I didn't say it's my hobby. It's not like this shit happens every month. Like I said, I'm not a Chad. So it's not like I'm always meeting girls. That doesn't happen. But when I do.. I always end up friendzoning then when they become interested in me
>>
>>18094829
>there's this strange "ungenuine" feeling about men getting sex they didn't earn.
I don't really see the significant difference between a girl proposing a date after you spent some time charming/flirting with her, or a girl accepting your request for a date. In both cases you put in effort and in both cases she's ultimately saying yes (by far most of the cases, at least) because she likes you and not because you managed to completely change her mind about you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.