[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dry penis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5718.jpg (72KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5718.jpg
72KB, 600x542px
Hey /adv/ got a sensitive issue I need advice with

Yesterday evening I noticed that my the top of my penis skin and the top of my penis head is completely dry and the skin seems cracked / peels off

I haven't had sex, but sunday evening my penis was kind of sore and I used a kind of shower gel as lube while fapping.

My penis hasnt hurt since but yesterday I noticed the skin is very dry / peeling off

Never had anything like this before

Should I visit my doctor? I hate the idea of them looking at my penis, can't really think of how to explain to them what the problem is
>>
>>18094723

aye i had this problem a lot as a teen. some circumcisions are a lot tigheter than others, and any friction will fuck them up.

imagine if you choked any other part of your body with the ferocity that you choked your cock, you'd expect the skin to peel, yeah?

use a moisturizing lotion if you're not fucking, and it will keep your penis healthy and not cracky.

shower gel is a bad combo it dries weirdly and makes you masturbate differently.
>>
>>18094726
Alright thanks man I feel a bit more relaxed now

I'm not circumsiced by the way, but I've never used shower gel before so I suspected it was because of that.

Should I just spend extra effort on showering + moistorising it the next few weeks and not fapping?

Pls tell me I can go back to normal again
>>
>>18094733

oh yeah it goes right the fuck back to normal, it was likely the shower gel. it can take up to a week to be fully healed, but moisturize in the morning and again at night and you shoudl be fine, or whever its dry / itchy really.

i legit thought i had an STD when it first happened, which was really sad cuz i was essentially a virgin. id done some bare dry humping but nohing else.
>>
>>18094746
Thanks I've been stressing about it all day.

Ive never used moistoriser before, any advise on what to use and what to stear clear from?
>>
>>18094751

not that i can think of, its just your dick, so legit most any lotion will work.

just dont wash your dick too hard in the shower
>>
>>18094762
Thanks again man

Will do
>>
>>18094777

no problem bro. its interesting having talk with other men about our genitalia.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.