[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1488212147326.jpg (24KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488212147326.jpg
24KB, 720x960px
Hi /adv/. I have a problem with myself because of gf, everytime she goes out with her friends I get paranoid that something bad could happen. I don't mean she will cheat on me because she's loyal as fuck. The thing is a shitload of guys try to dick her and she still thinks that nothing like this would ever happen. She went one day to her cousin and her new male friend and the next day this guy tried to rape her. She ran away but from that moment I'm frightened about her being raped. We live like 45km away from each other so I see her once for two weeks or something like that.

I also feel like shit because everytime I'm worried as fuck about her going on some party where she almost always gets drunk and guys probably do drugs, she just doesn't go there to calm me down. I feel bad for not letting her go anywhere and she keeps saying it's okay but deep inside I know she's upset because of that. I was invited to one of those parties and we ended up not going because I'm antisocial as fuck, and everyone there is a plain normie. The fact that we love each other to death keeps us still together. What should I do to delete this condition guys?
>>
>>18094686
She wants a good dicking. Fuck her so she stops fucking other guys and call it attempted rape
>>
>>18094699
This may actually be it.
>>
>>18094686
Fuck I made a mistake,
a shitload of guys WANT to dick her*
>>
>>18094686
Btw, did you try to, you know... Talking with her about it?
>>
>>18094715
This didn't do anything. She keeps saying that she won't let anyone hurt her but her male friends are typical alpha normies who just want to fuck every girl they see when her bf is not around. She doesn't believe her friends would do it by force. I believe they would and this is frustrating
>>
>>18094686

Tell her to carry a gun on her.
>>
>>18094732
if it is not in America this is the wrong idea.

Take self defense classes together.
>>
>>18094732
>>18094739
It's not America,
Maybe taser or some tear gas would do the job
>>
>>18094749
Wouldn't know about that.
Oddly enough my brother has the same issue. Have no idea how he got it fixed either, if he even did.
Good luck mate
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.