[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things 2 do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1477542133847.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477542133847.gif
1MB, 320x240px
Hey guys,

Shitposter 1548 here, I'd like to ask if some of you know something about "bonding" like in friendship. I know people/ friends that I like to hang out with, but I have no clue what to do with them what genuinely could be interesting to do... Suggestions?
>>
>>18094620

what made them friends? worst case scenario figure out what they do for fun and do that with them.

what do you do for fun?
>>
>>18094624
>worst case scenario figure out what they do for fun and do that with them
I find it difficult to get this out of some college's "people/ friends" because at this age we tend to do almost the same as everyone else, like watching Netflix or playing games.

>what do you do for fun?
Not enough, I have the feeling I grown out of my previous "thing doing 4 fun".
>>
>>18094636

then invite them to play games, or find new things to try nad invite htem, or simply invite them out to eat it and see what happens
>>
>>18094636
such as Netflix or playing games. I tend to have the feeling I am busy all the time but i'm not. Plus there are thing like swimming or watching movies 2 gather, but it isn't really the thing 2 ask for the first time to someone. Ialso tend not to be selective about people because I don't know what I like 2 do :/

> I tend to have the feeling I am busy all the time but i'm not.
This
>>
>>18094646

>plus there are things like swimming or watching omvies 2 gather, but it isn't really the hting 2 aswk for the first time to someone

then give up, because you are putting imaginary restrictions on your self that no one else cares about.
>>
>>18094659
> putting imaginary restrictions on your self
how to fix this? how to let go of these thoughs?
>>
>>18094778

by thinking of what you want to do, and then just going out and doing it. there is nothing actually stopping you other then imaginary consequences.

if you want to see a movie just talk about the movie with friends and if they are interested say 'you wanna check it out together?'
>>
I go sailing, rock climbing, hiking and camping with my friends. Drinking and smoking pot with almost all of those things
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.