[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: jdi.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px)
jdi.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
How can I find motivation?
>>
>>18094594

to do what?
>>
>>18094594
When you become mature enough to accept temporary inconvenience for greater happiness, you'll find motivation. Otherwise you'll be trapped in minor comforts forever.
>>
Don't depend on motivation as a crutch to get you to do things. You just have to make yourself do things whether you want to or not.

EVENTUALLY though after doing that long enough, you will start to see results which will naturally fuel your motivation to keep going and obtain more results. The trick is sticking to it and making it past this slogging period where you're putting in tons of effort and not seeing anything for it.

There's saying that goes like “Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work.”
>>
>>18094594
Where do you remember seeing it last?
>>
>>18094594
Remember whatever made you happy and fulfilled in whatever stage of your life. Be it drawing, forming social relationships, bettering your capabilities, giving your life purpose or attaning useful knowledge. Usually, motivations tend to aim in improving yourself in some way or else, it isn't motivation just something you enjoy experiencing.

If doing it still makes you happy and fulfilled even a little bit, then you've found a motivation to work with.
>>
>>18094594
Motivation is stupid. You just launch yourself and do things that you want/must do without overthinking.
>>
>>18094594
What is motivation? Where can you find it?
What if it doesn't exist, and you're looking for nothing in nothing?
What if it exists? Then surely you should have it. All humans should. That's what I've been told.
Maybe you're different from the rest of us? Maybe you lack motivation because you lack something else?
Something all other people have in common?

Have you seen a person who has no motivation? Are they different from other people?

You can find motivation anywhere when you want to, and you won't find any of it at other times. Is it safe to say that motivation is a fallacy in logic caused by our perception of others compared to the self? Maybe.

For me motivation only exists when I need it.
Even now, you are motivated to find motivation. This thread is evidence of that much.

If you're looking for it, then you're looking in the wrong places. Cryptic, but ultimately true. Perception is what enables motivation.
>>
Read an interesting article once that basically stated that discipline > motivation. It's impossible for everyone to keep being motivated on something 100% of the time, so rather than trying that, decide goals for yourself, create a plan about how to make it happen and stick to it!
>>
>>18095384
>decide goals for yourself, create a plan about how to make it happen and stick to it
that's how motivation works though. discipline is a way to harvest motivation, you can't be disciplined without something motivating you as such
>>
>>18094594
starve your self for a week and remember that feeling is what youll feel if you dont study
>>
>>18094594
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.