[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought about suicide a lot in the past. I still sort of do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: life-cycle-picture[1].jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
life-cycle-picture[1].jpg
30KB, 640x360px
I thought about suicide a lot in the past. I still sort of do even now but to the point. I think of it in a way that there is nothing after we die and if there is it is better.

We give value to life and I don't understand it. Value to all life is simply a way of mass control and greed. Why do we do it?

I guess this can be broken down into tribes. My friends are my tribe. If (and I have seen) somebody is dying in front of me I just simply do not care unless they are part of my tribe.

I understand that life simply begins and can end as quick as it began. We move on. I think of dying sometimes because I know that I will never have to deal with the aftermath as I could not. The people around me may miss me but time moves on. I won't be there to even know or see peoples suffering so I honestly don't seem to care much.

In general though I cannot see the value in life. I felt like the man who killed a Kangaroo and got jail time really drew the line. It's the way the world works guys suck it up.
>>
>>18094359
Value on X depends on person Y's perception of X's value.
If you don't hold your own life dear so be it, if you don't even hold anyone else so dear in order to live for them, so be it.

I think like you in one way, our thoughts and our mind will cease to exist just like a toaster stops working or a flame burns out.
So why bother? I find the joy in amusing things like sex vidya or love, i also have something i want to accomplish because i see it as a challenge and that's the spirit. We're not here for long but i sure as hell want to enjoy my time.
>>
>>18094359
Also, you're stuck on thinking about others and what others may think, ditch that shit.
>>
>>18094423
Well, I have a dream. I want to change the world. I have wanted to change the world for so long and it was not until my grandfather's passing I began to act. I felt as if the state could have done so much more then I realised then and there, it solidified the fact to me that we as people are a currency. There was so much more they could have done for him when he was healthy and he was badly treated at the home he had to live in.

I read Mein Kampf a while back. I realised that Hitler and I shared a lot of the same philosophy and thoughts.

My dream is to change the world and leave my permanent mark on humanity. To go down in history as somebody who did something of honour. A bit far fetched but it keeps me going.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.