[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thirst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

26 kv here.

Just wondering how anons approaching wizard status kept their mind off not being laid.

Especially when every girl looks like they're a suicide girl or from boohoo commercials. It's not even bias, it's like they forced out all the average/ugly girls out of my area in the last 10 years.

I've just been playing grindy games for days. But then I need to go outside to get shit from the shops and there's that thirst again.
>>
>>18094278
>Especially when every girl looks like they're a suicide girl or from boohoo commercials

Yeah, I don't believe that.

>It's not even bias, it's like they forced out all the average/ugly girls out of my area in the last 10 years.

Maybe your standards dropped in the last 10 years.

But to answer your question, we keep our minds off by having shit going on in our lives. We don't think about girls 24/7.
>>
>>18094278
>Especially when every girl looks like they're a suicide girl or from boohoo commercials

That's testosterone. The more that hormone urges you to reproduce, the more your standards are lowered and girls (fat ones, less than perfect ones, older ones) become interesting to mate with.
>>
>>18094283
>Maybe your standards dropped in the last 10 years.

The place I live is going through gentrification and is flooded with hipsters and trendy people.

>>18094283
>But to answer your question, we keep our minds off by having shit going on in our lives. We don't think about girls 24/7.

What's the point of being condenscending?
>>
>>18094299

Dude, you are worried about going to the store because of "the thirst". You are clearly obsessing over it way more than it's healthy to do.

Sorry if I sound condescending, but you should know you are going off the deep end here. I think my reaction is extreme enough for the situation.
>>
>>18094290
I know it sounds like I'm lowering my standards or something, but there's been more better looking people (dudes included)ever since expensive coffee shops and bars have been put into place.
>>
>>18094302
>Sorry if I sound condescending, but you should know you are going off the deep end here.

I don't know what you think I'm doing but maybe I should've used depressed intstead of thirst.
>>
>>18094313

I mean, it's still bad if you can't go to the store without it depressing you, but "thirst" as more to do with attraction, so it sounded like you were drooling over everyone on the street.

Nevertheless, you should be able to go buy food. You really need more going on in your life if going out means you can only think about girls.
>>
>>18094316
I think maybe I've made it sound like I can't leave the house.

My life is basically your average shut in with job; work, vidya and sleep or just vidya and sleep on the weekends. My lack of gf and virgin status didn't bother persay for a long time cos I was busy but it was always there in the background.

It's just that now that I'm getting older and having never gone through your usual rite of passage, it's just become more depressing.
>>
>>18094387
>My life is basically your average shut in with job; work, vidya and sleep

Join a class or club. Do volunteer work. Get out of the house more, make friends, and you'll meet people. Sure, being an older virgin is a handicap, but it's workable. You just gotta move your ass a bit, dude.
>>
>>18094278
who was that girl OP

file got deleted right when I was about to dl
>>
>>18094396

>Get out of the house more, make friends, and you'll meet people.

This only works for normies. People like us don't just go to things and "meet people" and end up with friends, we go to things, are ignored or made fun of and avoided, and are left as lonely or even more so that when we started.
>>
>>18094821
Fuck knows. Found it on /s/.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.