[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cope with massive guilt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm a teacher. A few days ago, I ran into a former student of mine. It's been maybe 3 to 4 years since she left school. She told me she regretted taking part in my classes, since I hadn't stood up to her bully.

In the class I was teaching, there was a girl who bullied her. She came to ask me for help, but I ignored it, because I thought it wasn't that big a deal and that she was just joking.

I now feel like she has hated me for all these years and always will. How do I cope?
>>
>>18093973
Hey Teach, you're an instructor first and foremost.

If she had gone to the counselor's office then things would have worked out.

Teachers don't need to deal with bullying, but hopefully you learn from that and tell them to see the counselor if it happens in the future.

Also are you a girl or a boy.
>>
It's not your responsibility to stand up to bullies. It's the person being victimized. Your former student sounds like a whiny cunt with a victim complex and now I want to bully her too for being so stupid.
>>
>>18093973
You are not a therapist, you should word your way out if this in the same manner as you do here.
Seriously i had teachers who would say things like you'll never make it anywhere and i didn't give a shit, i never tried to blame a teacher for my own problems either. Probably just a student who wasn't raised well and ended up being salty at others
>>
>>18093991
It literally is part of the teachers job to stop his pupil from being harassed.
>>
>>18093973
How about growing a scrote?
You probably didn't even try and fingerbang her either you turbohomo
>>
>>18093973
If the other student had been physically beating her in front of you, would you have intervened? What's the difference?

Learn from the past and improve in the future.
>>
>>18093991
Grow up or go back to /b/ you fucking moron.
>>
>>18094055
>>18094226
>It literally is part of the teachers job to stop his pupil from being harassed
It depends on the severity of the bulling.

Regardless, at a certain point a line needs to be drawn and the student needs to stand up for them self. You can't always depend on someone to stand up for you all the time.
>>
>>18093973
Not really anything you can do about the past situation but you could apologise to your ex student and tell her you plan on doing more in the future. That might give her some relief and at the same time make you feel better.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.