[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me get the girl #38593957

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1385247197837.gif (2MB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
1385247197837.gif
2MB, 260x173px
I suppose I should preface this by saying. Yes, I am autistic.

I was attending a support group for social anxiety and there was a new girl there.
>Name: [Redacted]
>Height: perfect
>Hair: short, dyed purple at the ends
>Style: cute as a motherfucking button
Ive never really felt attracted to someone for any reason other than eanting to fuck them and it felt real fucking weird and real fucking good.
She said her coping mechanisms are music, vidya and art. I know that methods for coping probably arent the best things to form a relationship on but fuck, she matches me to a T. Ive never met somebody that matches me to a T, male or female.
Now my problem as I assume you can all guess. Is that I have no fucking idea how to talk to her. Im an 18 year old kissless virgin, never even asked a girl out because by the time I would have plucked up the courage my self esteem had already been crushed by my """""friends"""". Its a broad as fuck question but what on earth do I do anons. I really feel like this is my chance. I just want to feel fulfilled and happy again.
>>
>hey I havent gotten a chance to talk to you yet
>what kind of vidya do you like?

keep it short, head off as soon as it dies
>it was nice talking to you, see you tomorrow

next time
>"hey nameofgirl, hows your day going?"
while shes talking think about something you can comment on and branch out another question/convo.

when you think itd be good ask for her number, just text when you can bc its preferred by you people.
>>
>>18093942
>I just want to feel fulfilled and happy again.

Don't put that on her. Talk to her and whatever, but keep in mind she can decide NOT to date you. That's not an insult and it doesn't speak badly about you. She might have many reasons to say no that haven nothing to do with you. Manage your expectations.
>>
>>18093942
You've never had so much as a conversation and already you've decided she's perfect for you?
This will only end in tears.
>>
>>18094231
Thanks for the advice man, Ill try simply because I feel i will be far angrier at myself for not trying.

>>18094241
Im not putting it on her im more putting it on myself. Im not exactly a risk taker but in the past month ive finally started moving forward with my life. I feel like talking to her, wether she likes me or not is a big step for me.

>>18094632
I have talked to her, just not much. Its clear neither of us know how to hold a conversation yet but there is just something about her that strikes me as the right kind of 'off'.

I guess what I wanna know is, is it worth a try?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.