[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cant stop being nervous around cute girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1487829742670.jpg (83KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1487829742670.jpg
83KB, 393x325px
help me /adv/

it doesnt matter how friendly or cold they are to me, whenever i talk to cute girls, my heart starts pounding and I can't think of anything to say. I can't control it despite trying to calm myself and think about other things as much as possible

ex:
>see qt from class at a concert
>try to bring it up the next day
>think about smooth ways to bring it up, offer to take her to local shows or to hang out and listen to music or something
>literally the minute i see her she smiles and waves at me, i freeze up, heart pounding, fumble my way through the convo, forget most of what i wanted to say

another
>walk into store
>qt i knew in high school is working there
>become literal autist and start fumbling around trying to keep cool
>end up looking like a retard

i've screwed up so many potential relationships because of this. i dont know what it is. i just want it to end.
>>
You're planning ahead way too much. Don't even think about it until it happens, then speak slowly, reservedly and concisely.

I have this problem sometimes. You're letting your imagination take over -- getting caught up on how you think it will be rather than the reality of the situation. Also, you could ignore the girls, and wait until they talk to you -- even if they don't, someone will.

They might be aesthetically pleasing, but if that's all you see in them past surface details and stuff you haven't gleaned in listening in on their conversations then chances are that's all they are for you -- aesthetically pleasing -- and therefore they've got nothing your left hand can't do for you.

TL;DR focus on improving your speaking and yourself overall -- pick up a couple hobbies, even if they're kind of weird, and get good at them. You're probably young so you have plenty of time to improve -- they might never improve past the point at they're at, and all beauty fades eventually. So get skilled.
>>
>>18093792
I dont think i just see them as sex objects, maybe some, but this girl has similar music taste as i do and im interested to learn more about her, im just a fucking idiot who gets nervous for no reason. Im also not a boring neet, im very invested in art of design and architecture, good with cars, etc i have plenty of hobbies, im just bad with people i guess
>>
>>18093958
You're still thinking a little far ahead, I think. Which is a pretty hard habit to break, but it's one that's probably gonna need to go.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.