[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help. Basically I have just started a new job, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1475726964158.jpg (250KB, 1434x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1475726964158.jpg
250KB, 1434x1352px
I need some help. Basically I have just started a new job, and at first it seemed pretty great. Now in the past few days it's been pretty bad. Almost everyone is just as new as me, yet tries to tell me how to do my job, like I don't know how to tie a damn trash bag (yeah, that happened) I just thought I should either try to tell someone, or just ignore it because at the end of the day I still get paid and don't have to deal with that shit.
>>
if they're as new as you are
>>trashbag incident
unless they show you a special snowflake's certificate showing they do have a higher qualification than you, dont pay attention
>>
>>18093775
Alright. I won't let it bother me, hopefully it blows over after I've been there for awhile
>>
>>18093753
Dumb people sometimes try compensate for their feelings of inferiority by giving advice regardless whether or not the advice is needed or asked for. Yeah, just ignore that cunt.
>>
>>18093823
usually does, with new people coming in and you gaining more time they should acknowledge you properly, good luck
>>
>>18093834
This is what I thought as well, like they're making what they do seem way more important than what it is. Sometimes it's hard in the moment, but this helped
>>18093834
Thanks mate
>>
File: 1410304263123.jpg (82KB, 1600x480px)
1410304263123.jpg
82KB, 1600x480px
I've found that starting a new job usually goes one of two ways.

Either it starts off great and ends up being shit.

OR

It starts off shit and settles into mediocrity/plateaus somewhere between semi-tolerable and shitty.

Since your job has you taking shit from someone for not tying a trash bag correctly I'll assume it's entry level shit and likely the latter of the two options.

The job is likely nothing permanent and is just something you're working as means to an end so don't take anything to heart.

Ignore the shitty people and just get through the job.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.