[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College Biology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: imgres.jpg (11KB, 355x142px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
11KB, 355x142px
I fucked up /adv/! So I'm in college and enrolled in a biology class (pretty much just intro level shit). I got a pretty low score on my last exam, and the only way I'll be able to pass is if I get an A- or higher on my next exam. Any good advice for how to study effectively? Anything for Biology in particular? I
>>
>>18093748
Do you spend at least 10+ hours outside of class studying and doing homework?

Do you take advantage of tutoring every single week at your college?

Do you go to office hours at least once a week?

If you responded no to any of these then you simply arent putting in the effort, so change that now..
>>
>>18093748
Professor writing here.

Look at the exam you failed. What and how would you have had to study to have done better? Study that way for the next one.

Professors tend to give the same SORT of test over and over, because they're looking for the same sort of thing. It may be memorization of data, or mastery of techniques, or overview of concepts, or something else.

See what your professor was looking for in that test, and to prepare to give him the same sort of material in the next one.
>>
>>18093748
>intro to bio
>freshman tier class
>Can't manage an A on exams

Just drop out now if you're that much of a failure. Classes will only get harder as time passes by unless you're a gender studies major.

Study everyday. Visit the TA/Professors. Everyone above me summed it up well.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.