[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's getting married

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ah haru.jpg (77KB, 473x700px) Image search: [Google]
ah haru.jpg
77KB, 473x700px
Not too long ago, I tried getting back with my ex, but no matter how hard I tried, I could not get back what was lost.

Despite loving her very much, I understand why our relationship never worked - mistakes are made here and there, they piled up, and I just didn't have what it takes to get things under control. Add to that our own private problems, and it just became too much for her to handle even if I tried to remain optimistic (or perhaps naive) into thinking it would all work out.

Eventually, she got herself a new man, and just recently she personally told me that she's planning to marry this person. Just today, we came to a mutual agreement that it would be best to not see each other again.

Not really sure myself what advice I'm supposed to ask for this - you can probably just label this a "blog post" and I'd understand. It's kinda like, what I feel right now is a different level of "what do I do and where do I go now" sort of thing. I've been through breakups before, but marriage? Feels like it hits sort of harder. I don't even feel like crying, I'm not even sure if I'm sad, maybe i am, but it feels more like "empty" or something like that.

I don't know what to make of it.
I guess making sense of this feeling is what I need advice for?

Thanks.

PS: Yeah I get it, it's stupid trying to get back with my ex. But hey love can make you do stupid shit like that.
>>
I have basically the same story except she got pregnant.

Stay strong anon, we will survive this ;_;
>>
>>18093714
OP here.

Wow, I don't know what to say. Sorry to hear that man.
>>
>>18093708
Can empathize, OP. Kudos to you to just end it after knowing it will not works. Most trapped in the limbo thinking they could make it work and suffer the lifetime.

This too shall pass. May this build you a foundation for a more better future.
>>
>>18093733
To be fair, I dragged this for close to 4 years. I guess the "empty" feeling i got is more like I wore out all these junk emotions that have piled up over the years.
>>
>>18093737
On the bright side, you now won't have to drag it into your grave.

I know someone who dragged it into their grave. While from outside it's looked normal, they are crumbling inside and became and empty shell of their former selves.

Truly a sight to behold.
>>
>>18093708
> it's stupid trying to get back with my ex.

Not really. She (probably) gave you some sort of happiness and you wanted to keep it. There's nothing wrong with wanting to go after your own happiness.

Anyway i'd say you feel empty because you tried so much and then it amounted to nothing. Also, you trying so much is most likely what turned her off to you. A lot of the time bro you've just gotta display the self-discipline to stop pushing the rock and let her do it all by herself.
Granted you didn't give much of a story to go off of,but that's just the way I see it.
>>
its the sinking feeling of its over
forever
unreversably
finito
caputt
the end

many of us daydream about getting back with HER, sometimes just for 5mins, sometimes a dream, sometimes every day, every 6 months

we fight it, put layers over it so it doesnt come to the surface, get new gfs, new friends, new jobs, but its laying down there

its a useless thought to hold on to but we do anyway
its the realization of:
theres no way back

i should know, i saw her dancing at her wedding
>>
>>18093788
I think based on these comments, as sad as these experiences are, it's nothing new - other people have experiences it, and even conquered it, so why can't we?
>>
>>18093708
I'm sorry to hear this happened OP

Honestly, there isn't much you can, as harsh as it is. She's moved on, and you haven't, it hurts. You will get through it. No matter how crappy you feel or how much you miss her, you will make it anon! Love is a burden like no other, and we all suffer in it's grasp.
>>
Wtf is wrong with women?
>>
>>18095590
What do you mean?
>>
>>18093708
>I don't know what to make of it.

Just move on, of course. There's no point in obsessing over something that's forever gone.
>>
>>18093708
>>18093737
Oh wow, you're literally me. The girl I was into fell into an abusive relationship though and I had the chance to get her back last year but didn't take it.
>>
>>18096125
>I had the chance to get her back last year but didn't take it.

Wise move. You wouldn't want damaged goods.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.