[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get $40 w/o a job and w/o asking my mom for it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

How can I get $40 w/o a job and w/o asking my mom for it?
>>
Sell something you no longer want/need.
>>
>>18093575
Prostitution
>>
Ask your dad.
>>
Donate plasma.
>>
>>18093588
That's the problem, I could but I don't have a car or money to mail things

>>18093592
I'm scared of that, I could, I look good enough but it'd be weird to offer anyone a blowjob for money.

>>18093602
Hes really awkward... I think it's easier to ask my mom but my dad would hold it against me

>>18093606
If it were easy to find a place I would
>>
what do you need the money for?
>>
>>18093635
to buy this supplement

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PES-ERASE-90-CAPSULES-/152422881865?hash=item237d1c9a49:g:wzwAAOSwU-pXqPnP

don't assume to know why I need it, the reason is shocking you won't figure it out
>>
Job
>>
>>18093575
>How can I get $40 w/o a job and w/o asking my mom for it?

So how can you get money without getting it from someone else via a job or through borrowing? You aren't making much sense..
>>
>>18093655
Ok, I can't get a job so how would I borrow it from my mom?

I don't want to but I need $40, just $40 it would be worthless to job...

I need it please
>>
>>18093664
Why can't you get a job?

>I don't want to but I need $40, just $40 it would be worthless to job...
Yes, it is worthless to work a job just to make $40 and quit. That's why you continue working there and save your money so in the future when you need $40 you will have that and not have to create retarded threads on how to get $40. You will have already had it.

Seriously, what the hell, dude?
>>
I'm about to steal it desu, I'll wait for my neighbors to go out, climb on their deck, open their door and take some money.

In the future I'll anonymously return what I stole

I'm still serious btw, not trolling.

>>18093677
I'm going to be studying soon, can't get a job anyway. I used to have one but spent the money. My parents would look down on me right now if I asked them for it, but I assure you I need $40 ASAP
>>
>>18093664
>how would I borrow it from my mom?

Ask her, what are you 12?

If you dont want to earn the money and you dont have the strength to ask your mom, then you're out of luck barring something illegal and morally fucked up.

And if you arent willing to get a job or ask for money then you VERY OBVIOUSLY do not care enough to purchase your breast cancer drug...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase_inhibitor

And on the off chance you're using it in a steroid cycle for working out, you have no business or idea what you are doing. Especially considering you're asking 4chan how to get 40 dollars. Stick with the whey.
>>
>>18093680
>I'm about to steal it desu

You're a crappy, and sad person. But gl, post details after.
>>
>>18093681
My mom is not loaded, my dad has a lot of money but he's greedy as fuck. I feel bad asking her for money, even just $40 there must be a way for such a small amount of money

>>18093683
Yes but I would return it
>>
>>18093683
Stealing is not serious
>>
>>18093683
>>18093695
on some robin hood shit, there's nothing wrong with stealing from well off people and then returning it to them in full

poor people will and should always steal from rich greedy people, nothing morally wrong about that. I would give my wallet to a homeless person if I saw one
>>
>>18093689
>Yes but I would return it

Integrity is the word you're looking for and you lack it whether or not you return it. Stealing it in the first place makes you a lame person. But get over it since you seem comfortable being lame, and tell us how it goes.
>>
>>18093702
If you want to talk about morality, stealing is not as that immoral. I won't steal because I actually fear the legal consequences, but I'm moral in other ways.

Also, If you had no money for food, you would steal or die. Only in USA people think stealing is the worst crime because you have no need to steal, you have everything, my friend stop judging.
>>
>>18093709
>Only in USA people think stealing is the worst crime because you have no need to steal, you have everything, my friend stop judging.

No shit there are plenty of other things that are severely more immoral.

But OP describes as coming from a home with more than enough means.

Besides you yourself admit that stealing is immoral, full stop.
Enough with this relative bullshit, stealing is wrong and shitty, but sometimes it is necessary, i completely agree.

But nothing about what OP needs or his current financial circumstance indicates there is ANY reason they actually desperately, life threateningly need an estrogen blocker asap.
>>
>>18093712
>>18093709
I'm op, I'll just ask my mom for the money but FYI

stealing is harmless depending on who it is taken from and how it is taken. If you consider the law as your morality then you're wrong: laws FAIL people, most people who steal aren't doing anything brutal or vicious worth punishing.
>>
>>18093721
>stealing is harmless depending on who it is taken from and how it is taken.

Harmlessness and morality are not the same thing.

I mean if X steals 100 dollars from Y and Z steals 100 from X, it doesnt make it okay that Z stole money just because X did first. That is bad logic and a fallacy. Everyone who stole is still morally shitty.
>>
mine bitcoins with your pc and wait 2 months
>>
>>18093575
Couldn't you just ask your neighbors to shovel or clean or something
>>
Suck dick on the street for cash. Charge five dollars a pop. Only have to suck eight dicks to get that 40 dollars, but shouldn't be much of a problem for a massive faggot like you OP
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.