[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

how many pairs of shoes is a normal amount for a straight male.
>>
>>18093562

im gay and i only have one.
>>
>>18093562

My brother has more shoes than his gf
>>
i just counted mine, i have 16 pairs BUT BUT TWO OF THEM ARE STEEL CAP WORK BOOTS AND ONE PAIR ARE MY AUSSIE THONGS.
>>
>>18093577

so 13 pairs of shoes.

whereas the gay man only has 1.

your move faggot.
>>
i have 5 but only 2 that i wear regularly

thats probably low though because im a shutin idiot
>>
File: DSC05261.jpg (203KB, 1600x657px)
DSC05261.jpg
203KB, 1600x657px
I have

>3 pairs of running shoes
>2 pairs of formal shoes. Black and dark brown
>2 pairs of working boots, one is yellow so they're semi /fa/
>One pair of blue chucks, one pair of purple chucks
>$14 fake Vans from Walmart
>Sandals that I almost never wear in public because men feet are disgusting

Excluding the sandals, 10.
>>
Why would you ever need more than one pair at a time?
>>
>>18093562

I literally own a single pair of shoes, and I'm bi. My straight friend has well over 20 pairs of shoes ranging from $100 to $500 a pair. It's really just if you like shoes that much or not.
>>
>>18093562
>that pic
It never happened though.
>>
>>18093562
If you own more than one pair you should seriously kill yourself.
>>
>>18093755
one pair of sandals
one pair of everyday shoes
one pair of dress shoes
maybe a pair of winter boots if your local climate warrants
>>
>>18093755
Because not everyone is broke trailer trash that is born, lives, and dies in the same small shitty neighborhood like you

What an ignorant question
>>
However many you want to have, retard
>>
>>18093562
thirteen and a half
>>
>>18093562
well, I have exactly one pair. It's heavy-duty stuff. If I don't need this pair, it means I can as well go barefeet
>>
2 pairs for the winter
2 pairs for casual, dry day
1 formal pair
1 sports pair
and couple of old pairs for any shitty activity like moving or repairing stuff
>>
>>18093562
Depends on where you live and what you do I guess.

I'm a minimalist that lives in Flordia. I have a pair of New Balance tennis shoes for basic going-out wear. I have a pair of steel toe shoes for metal fabrication contract work. I have a pair of dress shoes. I have a pair of Vibrams for working out. I have a pair of sandals.

I would say less is more, and I'd agree that it'd be socially a tad weird or oddly materialistic for a guy to have a lot of shoes.
>>
>>18093562
Realistically?

5-7

Casual shoes
Boots
Outside runners
Inside runners
Dress shoes/loafers

Optional:
Winter boots
Sport shoes
>>
>>18093562
>DURR BRO UR HAIR IS LONG AND U GOT LOTSA SHOES HUHHUHH U GAY R SOMETHIN?

How can you still be this retarded in 2017? Having lots of clothes means you're rich and/or care about fashion. You don't have to walk around in dirty sneakers looking like a bum to be straight. On the flip side there are plenty of gay men who dress like shit. Stop ascribing shit to stereotypes and live in the real world ffs
>>
I have 5 pairs of shoes.

Everyday shoes
Work shoes
Formal shoes
Yard work shoes
Sandals

I really only wear 2 pairs daily, my work shoes and my everyday shoes. My yard work shoes are just my old beat up everyday shoes and when i get a new pair of everyday shoes my yard work shoes get upgraded and i toss out the old yard work shoes.
>>
As many as he has /needs/ for, and no more
>>
I have three pairs of shoes and they are all old, worn, but I can't be bothered paying the ridiculous $60 for another pair. They will get worn until they fall off.
>>
>>18093562
Who cares? This question is inherently misandric. It all depends on what kind of shit you do, different shoes for different settings and tasks.
>>
>>18093562

Anything more than 5 pairs (including dress/interview shoes and work boots) you may want to keep an eye on the person
>>
One pair I wear every day
One pair of dress shoes
3 pairs of old shoes I never bothered chucking out
Maybe 5 pairs of thongs
>>
>>18093562
Probably 2 or 3. Also a dress pair.
>>
>>18093563
I'm straight and I only have one.

[spoiler]that I need to replace very soon, because holy shit, I overused them[/spoiler]
>>
>>18093562
I have 20 I think.

Mostly nike sneakers.
>>
1-4 plus sport shoes, depending on your sport
>>
>>18093562
Gay men don't like long hair, it's effeminate to them. They like short haircuts like a buzzcut
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.