[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

penis thermal burn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474337942963s.jpg (9KB, 250x188px)
1474337942963s.jpg
9KB, 250x188px
The other night i was drinking at a bar and met some one who i wound up hooking up with sexual. During the hook up shit went sideways and i found my self in a really bad place, Handcuffed and unable to move. My stupidity really trusting a total stranger and i am aware of this also kicking my self in the ass for allowing this to happen and not using my right head..
Well getting down to it, I witnessed a metal spoon get heated up to it was glowing Red and then Placed on the head of my penis! It was removed and the skin is white and looks fine other then minor pain and the face its white.. When the spoon was placed on it hurt but not as bad as one would think it would hurt. I'm not going to go in to detail's but need less to say this person when i was finally let go got a trip to the Hospital and is lucky not the morgue.. Its been 24 hours now it kind of hurts when shit touches but nothing else.. I was wondering as i can't find shit online if i should do some thing like use burn creams or some thing.. And Before you say go to the dr NO.. I rather not be like ya i fucked up allowed my self to be handcuffed by a total stranger because i wanted to bet my nuts off.. Oh and btw the police may be looking for me so ya doctor lets keep this between us.. Thats not gonna happen! so if there is any one who is in the medical who can give me some advice it be grate.. Like i sad it dose not really hurt i have showered in cold water and am keeping it dry and clean and using a bandage to keep the skin from rubbing on my underwhere. Is there anything else i can do ? also what are the chances of this doing damage like will i lose feeling? Also there are no blisters no cuts or anything other then the the skin being white.. and hurting from time to time.. I am using over the counter advil.. Any or all advice will be gratefully appreachated... and before you ask no this is real i am not joking sadly.. also no im not going to take any pictures and post them. Thank you for your advice
>>
Dude.. why cant you go to the police?
>>
Try putting aloe on it to ease the pain and heal the burn. You can get it at most stores
>>
>>18093539
because i beat the living shit out of him and i honestly don't wanna go to jail! also have everyone i know find out im bi...
>>
>>18093540
ty im gonna do that just not sure if i should use some thing with medical stiff in it like neosporin or some thing like that?
>>
>>18093543
Nicee, more deets on the dmg given to him?
>>
>>18093564
??? what???
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.