[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend's GF seems to be into me...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Now, I may be reading things wrong here but I'm pretty sure one of my friends' gf is hitting on me. Let me tell you why:

- Whenever we're somewhere hanging out with other people she always sits by my side and we talk most of the night. Only reacts or talks to her bf if he comes to her first and she's quick to dismiss him;
- She finds things I say, that aren't that funny, hilarious;
- Tells me about all this stuff that only very few people know;
- Every single time we're together she always acts very shy towards me until we're left alone;
- She's always saying that she loves guys that look like me (I'll be honest here, I've said the same to her lol), but dates somebody who looks or acts nothing like me;
- Whenever we're at somebody's place and we sit in a couch or something like that, she sits extremely close to me, and in various occasions, she has her body turned to me, acts shy and plays with her hair;
- Has made some references about us going out together (i.e. to the beach, for some coffee) without her bf;
- Once, she was complementing my looks so much that soomebody said that maybe she was dating the wrong person. There's an awkward silence, like 5 sec, some people giggle, she looks at me, looks at her bf and says she likes him.

So, what do you guys think?
>>
The real question here OP is why do you remember so much about this and why do you care?

From what you said yourself, it hasn't been anything direct, rather just hints that may suggest someone is into you. So why do obsess on this so much?

t. wannabe shrink
>>
>>18093463
I care because it has been messing with me. And I remember all this because she does most of those things everytime we're together. And, as I said, she's pretty much the kind of girl I like...
>>
>>18093436
she is into you dude ... if I were you i wpuld talk to her about it. if she is i to you and you are into her then you have to consider what that means.

ie. tell your friend that you and his gf are getting close and then go from there.

I want to point out that taking his gf while they are together is a dog act. be honest. nothing good ever comes from seeking around and pussy footing around a subject.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.