[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have crippling anxiety. It started from a time when I came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: danny sexbang screaming.jpg (31KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
danny sexbang screaming.jpg
31KB, 492x492px
I have crippling anxiety.

It started from a time when I came literally inches from destroying my car on the freeway. I became so shaken that I couldn't drive without feeling like I was going to piss myself. I had to pull over on the freeway multiple times due to so many panic attacks. I isolated myself from my friends, had anxiety attacks two to three times a week, I never left my house, and basically fucked myself over. After seeing a psychologist, changed my diet, tried picking up exercise, and forcing myself to do things with absolutely no luck or changes I decided to see a doctor. They gave me some narcotics that they said would "definitely break the cycle". And it did! I slowly got back onto my feet and hadn't gone through any panic attacks for a few months.

After some time went by I suddenly began feeling anxious again, but this time it was much worse. I became so anxious at work that I almost pissed myself, I've had to make multiple stops on the freeway to calm myself down and get back to driving, and I had a panic attack that lasted literally a half an hour and was so bad that I couldn't feel my fucking hands.

Is there anyone out there who has gone through anything like this? I hate living every single day with my own head telling me to be afraid for no reason and I'm becoming desperate for any suggestions that might help.
>>
>>18093376
I've dealt with anxiety for most of my life, but it was never as bad as what you're describing.
You could look into stuff like mindfulness or mediation, but I would posit you have a physiological problem, not psychological one.

Some bodies just have a much more visceral reaction to stress and stronger medication may be the only around it.
>>
>>18093376
you should get a metabolic blood test because it sounds like you have no other problems in your life other than being obese
>>
>>18093376
I don't know how to cure it because you have an intense anxiety, seriously really really bad. I have that whenever I hear the doorbell ring because once some people rang and took me to be interrogated, I almost went to jail for something I didn't do so ever since I breathe heavily, uncontrollably if someone rings the doorbell, but not as bad as yours.

I think the only way is to expose yourself to it.... I think it's okay to be afraid of driving, it's just less brutal when you haven't been in a car crash. You've been close to death, everyone does it every day and lives...

Mdad almost gets into accidents all the time but he's never caused one himself. He avoids them using defensive driving, assuming others aren't going to drive well so you drive safely to compensate.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.