[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on Reddit's Red Pill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1446444669427.png (29KB, 301x219px) Image search: [Google]
1446444669427.png
29KB, 301x219px
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

What's your opinion on them? Have they gone too far off the deep end? So they offer solid advice?
>>
File: Cg6XpnFUoAAS6m3.jpg (92KB, 997x421px) Image search: [Google]
Cg6XpnFUoAAS6m3.jpg
92KB, 997x421px
>>18093342
>>
Take it with a grain of salt. There's some good stuff there. I normally go there for the unintentional blue pill examples that get posted in /r/relationships or something.

The field reports are garbage, and there's too many neckbeards trying to be inspirational.

I hate that they're right too though.
>>
File: 1480389967844.gif (856KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480389967844.gif
856KB, 320x240px
>>18093342

Mostly a bunch of bitter man-children and angsty teens who don't know any better. There might be a few reasonable people in there but regardless of their good intentions they are misguided as well.

Redpill is a ridiculous, illogical solution to a legitimate, common problem.
>>
>>18093342

I don't go there. I don't need to.

Some of the shit from redpill makes sense in a way, but the shit you get from those kinds of movements is the kind of shit you just grew up and learned in my day, though. I'm not THAT old, only 30, but as I grew up, I tried, failed, and learned.

Kids these days (fun to be able to use that term), have built their identity on the internet and hoping that there's some kind of unilateral guideline to how to understand women, when in reality, people are all just completely fucking different.

Some women suck, some don't, pretending that you have someone to blame is just making a useless victim of yourself.
>>
>>18093342
not something I would recommend to brainlets because it gets more complicated when you get to the scientific part of the red pill. if you can understand the science part it will open up your eyes even more to reality and why women behave the way they do at a evolutionary biological level.
>>
>>18093361
>Kids these days

Spare me your fucking condescension faglord.
>>
>>18093401

Stop being a whiny faggot then, kiddo.
>>
>>18093409
Or what? Gonna keep shitposting on /adv/? lmao
>>
File: Screenshot_20170302-072429.png (183KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170302-072429.png
183KB, 540x960px
i actually like it. some posts teach something while other ones are shit, just like rest of the reddit

>hurr they hate woman durr
just like how extreme feminists hate men, people have opinions and you should respect them
>>
>>18093361
>people are all just completely fucking different

you know if you generalize women you can predict their behavior. also women are not much different from each all of them produce the same hormones like estrogen,have periods and have the same biological instincts. all women are all the same or they would not be the (xx) chromosome.
>>
People who are mentally healthy and strong don't a) need the internet to tell them how to think and b) to congregate in a place and to talk about how they think.
>>
There's probably some good advice in there but it's mostly shit. Mostly bitter men trying to find some way to feel superior than others
>>
File: 1476928639974.jpg (153KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476928639974.jpg
153KB, 960x540px
>>18093422

>people have opinions and you should respect them

Incorrect. Some people are illogical, irrational, vindictive and incendiary. One thing you'll learn as you traverse through the latter years of your life is that packaging your ignorance under the umbrella of "opinions" does not entitle you to respect.

You are free to have any amount of dysfunctional, insulting and marginalizing opinions you wish and the rest of the general public is free to ridicule and insult you for having those opinions. They are not obligated to respect your opinions if those opinions are incorrect or hurtful.

Doing your best to grow into a mature, empathetic and self-aware human with the humility to comprehend ideas from outside your own perspective garnishes respect, not simply the ability to form an opinion.
>>
>>18093428

>also women are not much different from each other

I get the feeling that you don't know a lot of women. I don't know where you got your doctorate in genetics but having an XX chromosome is under no circumstance an indicator for personality.

People are very complicated. Women are very complicated. Making generalizations, even if you find patterns, is not going to help you in the end. It'll just make look at you like another entitled fuck who doesn't bother to get to know women because he thinks he already knows everything.
>>
>>18093428

You're on a board that will break people down as "Chads" and "Stacys" so you can differentiate the haves from the have nots. That's two subsets of generalizations inside each gender. You're pretending like people can still be completely generalized. Are you the same as the next man to your side? No.

>>18093449

Thanks for the backup here.
>>
File: hero22n-4-web.jpg (88KB, 1200x956px) Image search: [Google]
hero22n-4-web.jpg
88KB, 1200x956px
>>18093449
If females are such special snowflakes then show me a female who has the biological instinct of protecting her male partner and being as sacrificial as a man.

show me something like this but the female sacrificing herself.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/aurora-shooting-died-bullets-sweeties-article-1.1119395
>>
>>18093449
>>18093468

I see you have nothing to show me and that proves all women are the same and bond to the same biological instincts of surviving at the expense of men.
>>
Red pill originated on puahate. The site died when Elliot Rodger murdered 6 people for beating him up and robbing him at a college party. The new site sluthate is the only redpilled site. The spin offs like reddits red pill are blue pilled variants. Notice everyone is say "red pill" it doesn't mean what it used to except on sluthate.
>>
File: 1475891064913.gif (433KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475891064913.gif
433KB, 500x375px
>>18093468

>If females are such special snowflakes

I didn't say that. I said making sweeping generalizations is for idiots.

>show me a female who has the biological instinct of protecting her male partner and being as sacrificial as a man.

I have no idea what finding a female who will sacrifice herself for a man has anything to do with the generalization that "all women are the same"

Women sacrifice themselves for their children all the time, yet that still has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

A society can survive with a few men, a society cannot survive with a few women. Women are biologically more important than you, sorry. Your shitty attitude, frumpy body and average sized penis just isn't a valuable biological commodity. Complaining about wanting to be more valuable while using a news article about someone else's heroism as proof of your value is a real shit way to express your ideas.

>>18093505

>I see you have nothing to show me and that proves all women are the same

Two eyeballs and a functioning frontal lobe is all it takes to see that not all women are the same. Every human bonds to the same survival instincts but saying we're "all the same" because we are from the same species is logically dubious, at best.

Personalities vary wildly from person to person and I think you know that.

Again, sorry that your tender feelings are hurt that women are biologically more valuable than men but they are, sorry. Your incessant whining won't change anything. Life isn't fair, kid. Get the fuck over it.
>>
Visit /r9k/ to get an idea. Bitter manchildren virgins who think they are experts on what girls want in a man.
>>
>>18093342
Very bitter. It depresses me-I think most Red Pill stuff is stupid. Personally I believe neither gender is preferenced over the other in all areas-men struggle sometimes and women in others.

That particular place is probably the worst of the worst.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.