[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everybody, just a heads up this is going to be a sob story.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: donald wtf.jpg (12KB, 481x360px) Image search: [Google]
donald wtf.jpg
12KB, 481x360px
Hey everybody, just a heads up this is going to be a sob story.

Yesterday I was dumped by my first girlfriend in five years. We only dated for a month and a half and I know I shouldn't be this torn up, but hear me out. I didn't date for so long because I had terrible trust issues with women due to being cheated on/left for other guys in literally all of my past relationships. We went on many dates, I was awkward as fuck and she luckily found it pretty charming. She met my family, I met all of her friends, she told all of her coworkers about me, in short it basically felt like this was really going somewhere. Well as some time went by I noticed that whenever we saw each other she used to mention her ex quite often. Who by the way, sounds like a total sack of garbage. He fucked with her head, dumped her twice, spread rumors about her, and was just a complete fucking sociopath. Whenever I'd say things like "wow that guy sounds like an ass" she'd quickly respond with "no he isn't, he's a good guy". A red flag I should have looked into much sooner than I did.

Cut to a few weeks later and she suddenly sounds pretty down in all text messages. I decide to go see her that night (driving literally through a monsoon to see what was wrong) so we could talk it out. She seems fine then suddenly bursts into tears, saying how worried she is about our relationship. She thinks she isn't good enough, is slightly intimidated by how serious things were, and said it wasn't fair for me that she was so conflicted. She said she still wanted to be my girlfriend though, so I told her we'd take it slow. She immediately felt better and things went well for a little while longer.

Continued-
>>
Part 2.

Another few weeks go by and she starts acting depressed as fuck. I go see her and she's not kissing me or anything. She says she's feeling down and sorry for letting it out on me. I say forget it and we go get something to eat. Apparently while we were out she saw her ex and didn't say anything to me. Then later on he started texting her. She asks me "what do I say?". I say "nothing". and then she gets all defensive again.

I ask her if i need to be worried about this guy and she then starts defending him to no end. "He's not an asshole" "no i can't ignore him", all that bullshit. After I spend five straight minutes telling her like it is and saying "you'll never get over him if you never let him go" and then she says "i don't think we're a good idea". So here I am, single as fuck and depressed and pissed off.
I miss her, i really felt like it could have gone somewhere and I'd like to take her back if she just put this guy away, but she just doesn't want to be helped.

How would you go about this situation?
>>
>>18093093
She's a fucking mess and still stuck on her ex. She did you a favor by breaking up with you.

Forget her, move on
>>
>>18093093
>>18093101
ALSO:
Once ex starts being mean again she'll probably run back to you, don't even respond when this happens.
>>
>>18093104
That's probably what I should do. But I'm so torn up about it mostly because I really do care about her and the thought of her going back to an abusive ex really stings. I don't even know if I should be depressed or pissed off. I want to reach out to her but if I do that then I know it'll probably just make things worse. Relationships fucking suck.
>>
>>18093358
Dude stop being a pussy. You knew her for a month a by the sound of it she's a selfish, crazy, bitch. It wouldn't of worked out and none of her relationships are going to work out.
>>
>>18093045
>>18093093
Relationships are a hard thing man. I just ended one of two years yesterday, she told me she kissed another guy.
Ultimately you did everything right. She's just not in a point in her life where she can get over her ex, which really sucks for you. It's not worth trying to do anything with her at this point, I'm sure if you would have met her at a different time in your lives it would have been different. Just stay strong, stay firm. You'll move past this
>>
Use your brain to think, and your heart to feel.

Whatever you do, DONT use your dick.
>>
>>18093045
>>18093093

>basic break up
>sob story
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.