[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a reason I shouldn't kill myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

So objectively speaking I don't really have a reason to live.
I pretty much fucked up live. I'm almost 30 and still living with my parents and basically a NEET. ( Well technically I'm in art school, but well, almost the same)
My parents are always nagging me about how my peers are now super rich and buying luxury cars for their parents and shit.

I don't have any close friends, hence why I'm posting this on a mongolian horsebreeding board.
To be honest I'm lonely, I can hang out with people to have a more or less fun time, but they come and go and there is no one I feel really connected to or anyone I could or would want to burden with my thoughts.
And getting to know new people also get harder each day, due to my NEET life, I just don't have anything interesting to talk about.

I see no point in going on anymore, but I don't want to hurt those around me. My existence is just such a burden.
>>
>>18092769

>is there a reason i shouldn't kill myself?

yes. because you can break the cycle.

or you could give back to society. instead of wasting your life, why not go out and volunteer on a daily basis to make other peoples lives better.
>>
>>18092769
>To be honest I'm lonely
where do you live?

if you want someone to talk to I wouldn't mind chatting a bit, I'm FAVelour on steam so add me if you want someone to talk to.

I'm 27 and still live with my parents while pursuing a fairly worthless degree as well. I have a job though and am paying my own way for school. I also don't have parents on my back comparing me to others, how cruel.
>>
File: al maari quote.png (145KB, 850x401px)
al maari quote.png
145KB, 850x401px
>>18092769
>is there a reason I shouldn't kill myself?
because you're already here, just learn from this experience that existence is pain and don't have children
>>
>>18092784
Thank you, that is a pretty good idea actually, at least it'd make life less useless I guess.

>>18092800
Eurofag here, also 27.
And yeah, I agree. Sometimes it makes me want them to see me dead while knowing it's theirs fault. Guess that makes me shitty person. But well, it's pretty much my own fault that I still live with them.
Anyhow, not sure what to talk about, but I'll get back to it I guess and add you anyway, if you're still willing to talk to me that it.
Anyways, thanks a lot for the offer.

>>18092810
Thanks, didn't have reproduction on my bucket list anyway.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.