[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with someone that hates you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 449531-48814-5.jpg (13KB, 260x196px) Image search: [Google]
449531-48814-5.jpg
13KB, 260x196px
To put this in the shortest way possible. I have 2 online friends that I have known since 2007. Up until last year, I thought we were pretty close. We met in real life and stuff.

One of them has a childhood friend, that is also apart of the circle. He's closer to them than I am I guess, which wasn't the case years ago.

He has Aspergers and he is incredibly hard to deal with. For a long time I tried to just ignore his behavior, but then one time I called him out on it and he's been making it impossible to talk to them ever since. I have completely given up on trying to stay in contact with the one he is childhood friends with, but I'd prefer to not have to do the same with the other friend.

The guy with Aspergers will literally just kick me and ban me, no matter what I do. The guy I still prefer to stay friends with tries to stop it, but in the end I'm always exiled. I have tried to make peace with this person, and there has been times where I have to pretend I'm a different person and not talk just so I can stay in the group chat/game with them.

Is there anything I can do in this situation? The last time I had any contact with the Aspergers guy was over 6 months ago, and I just tried to join a game of Overwatch with them and got instakicked.
>>
>>18092610
If the other guy wants to talk to you, he will contact you.
>>
>>18092629
We play talk and play games occasionally, but due to not being able to stay in the group I'm left out of a a lot of shit.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.