[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racist boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 10

When your boyfriend throws shit like "you're so pretty for a mexican girl" would you get offended? Would you break up?
>>
No, and no.
>>
>>18092550
>"you're so pretty for a mexican girl"
that's not even racist
just stupid
>>
>>18092553
I feel like it was purposely made to hurt.
>>
>>18092567
How so?
>>
>>18092550
No, but yes. I mean, it's a really stupid comment and I try to avoid dating really stupid people.
>>
>you're so pretty for a Mexican girl

So he's literally saying you're more attractive than the vast majority of Mexican girls?

What a racist asshole, obviously he was trying to insult you, not compliment you.
>>
>>18092550
How does the white cock feel chicka?
>>
I say stuff like that to my black gf as a joke.

If it bothers you, just tell him. He will stop then.
>>
>>18092574
>really stupid comment

Let me break down why you're a fucking clown

If op's boyfriend said:

>you're so pretty
Op would brush it off as a regular compliment because her boyfriend probably says it all the time
>you're so pretty for a girl
Op would complain somehow this is sexist or her boyfriend is gay
>you're so pretty for a mexican
Op would see this as some kind of Mexicans are ugly racist bull shit or whatever

All in all, it's like when a woman asks if her dress makes her look fat, no matter what the guy says she will somehow think he's this or that. Woman logic.
>>
That's not racist though, it's an observation.
Kinda stupid observation though.
>>
>>18092586
No. It was completely stupid to add that "for a Mexican", and unnecessary.

He is implying that mexicans aren't attractive and she's not attractive in general, but only attractive compared to other mexicans.
If he wanted to compliment her, he could have said "you're so pretty". Instead he made a completely retarded comment.

If after we fucked I told you "wew, you're really good in bed for someone with a small cock" would you be happy? I don't think you would.
>>
>>18092601
This
>>
>>18092601
Still not racist though.
>>
>>18092550

Generally anyone who builds some people up (whether it be themselves or someone close to them) by putting others down is asshole. Whether you're willing to date one is up to you.
>>
>>18092550
Have you asked him what he meant?
>>
>>18092601
>pretty good for someone with a small cock

By that analogy that means op is getting called a small cock compared to big cocks that are mexicans. Again, woman logic.
>>
>>18092615
>putting others down

So if he said you're the best girl I've been with, he's putting down literally every other girl he's been with and he's an asshole? I swear to christ this thread is either filled with retarded women or retarded white knights
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464291082370.jpg (28KB, 960x932px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464291082370.jpg
28KB, 960x932px
If it offends you, dump him. You both should be with someone you can be yourselves around.
>>
OP does he do shit like this often? what else has he done to make you think he's racist
>>
tell him he's good in bed for a white guy.
>>
OP, its not racist, however it is rude

Heres the deal, its not racist, but it was unnecessary to add "for a mexican girl"

you have the right to be offended because what he suggests is that other girls (cousins, aunts, mom, friends) of your race, who you may find attractive and this are beautiful women, he thinks they aren't

thats rude because he wouldn't say it out loud around your family i assure you that.

you were right to get offended, but not because he is racist, but because he is rude to people who you identify with as beautiful

who knows, you guys might break up soon over this if he doesn't think he can make an attractive enough child with you lol
>>
>>18092621

Your example doesn't imply the other girls were bad, though, there can be the best even among good ones. OPs case does have negative implications about Mexicans and their looks in general whether you'd like to admit them or not.
>>
>>18092614
I never said it was racist. I only said it was stupid and unnecessary.

>>18092617
No. In that analogy OP is getting called good in bed even if she has a metaphorically small cock.
Again, man reading comprehension.

You "ruin" the compliment by saying "for a mexican girl". You're saying she's not generally pretty, but she is prettier than mexican girls.
Like, if I said "you're good in bed for someone with such a small dick" I am implying you're not generally good in bed, but since you have a small cock I'm not expecting much from you.
It's a manipulation tactic, actually. Compliment + subtle insult.
>>
>>18092550
You know your tias say worse shit calm the fuck down.
>>
>>18092550
He could just be ribbing you, ask him about it and judge if there really is any maliciousness or if he just doesnt understand your personal sensitivity

>>18092576
DESU Im autistic and I might say something like this if I were thinking to myself

"Damn, a lot of mexican girls Ive seen are really fugly. My girlfriend is shockingly beautiful, its so surprising."

>youre really pretty for a mexican girl

aw shit

Or, like I mentioned, he could have said it with the intention of causing some irritation - just bantz bro. In this case she should be happy hes comfortable enough with her to tease and not worry about her freaking out.

>>18092576
>observations are racist
also
>telling someone they are more attractive than others is racist
>>
>>18092638
>you have a right to feel offended he thinks people you may find attractive arent attractive

>omg my boyfriend was rude to the hypothetical idea of people i think are attractive
>>
>>18092678
>her entire family
>hypothetical people
>>
>>18092550
>Don't have a close knit Mexican family
>Have culture-less white family, but mother is a black-Hispanic
>Dad is a white guy, so we all grew up just being alive

Man, fuck this. Even Polish people have some semblance of cultural roots.
>>
>>18092688
Her boyfriend didnt say anything about her family, he said something about Mexicans as a whole

This is why OP needs to talk to her boyfriend instead of /adv/, who is full of bitter and snappy cunts quick to sniff out any possible negative meaning

>>18092692
You have a culture, but people notice their own culture far less than they notice others. They take things for granted.

Also, whites are in fact the biggest victims of cultural appropriate which erases us :^)
Like, youre doing a white thing right now by being on the internet, but it doesnt feel white, because the culture we create and the things we do are readily given away and adopted by others due to their usefulness
>>
>>18092718
So other people essentially get white American culture, but they also get their own culture on top of this?

Fuck this shit.

From my perspective, there's nothing cultural about using fucking technology when every human being does. It's a very big stretch to call such a thing culture. White Europeans have culture, but White Americans generally don't, and they're both white.

It doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>18092550
What a jerk. Yeah, go on with the machismo girl.

Next time he will say things like
"You cook better than other Mexicans I've been with"
"Our kids came out better than other Mexicans honey, not ugly at all nuh-uh"
"You seem a little bit more educated than most latinas"
"You don't seem to like what Mexicans usually like, guess who's special?"

Jesus fuck OP
Kill yourself already
>>
>>18092749
Yes, they get white american culture on top of their own because what created has spread so far that we dont recognize it as ours

The poncho is a piece of technology that people would call hispanic

The different tools societies create is part of their culture. Do they stop being a part of their culture just because others found them useful?

White Americans have a culture of hotdogs, burgers, fireworks, enjoying things big, muh freedoms, muh revolution...
We are very young, so of course our culture is not going to be as refined, but your view of culture is tainted because culture everywhere else comes from old shit no one does anymore or takes seriously - a thousand years from now America will have old shit no one does anymore or takes seriously and then "culture" as it is defined.
>>
File: WONDERFULONEDOUBLEOH.jpg (55KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
WONDERFULONEDOUBLEOH.jpg
55KB, 622x626px
>>18092786
>a culture of hotdogs, burgers, fireworks, enjoying things big, muh freedoms, muh revolution...
haha i almost fell for it for a second
clever trick, talking about how using the internet is "stealing white american culture" and then listing a bunch of things from other countries
lmao, i almost thought you were retarded!

seriously though, shitpost on other boards, /adv/ice is for advice
>>
If you guys think "You're so smart for a man" is insulting, then you should understand why "you're so pretty for a mexican" is insulting.

It's a backhanded compliment.
>>
>>18092550
if i were dating someone and they said "youre so (x,y,z) for a white guy, yes, i would break up with her, why anyone would even consider tolerating such disrespect is beyond me.
>>
>>18092838
and all the girlies say you're pretty fly for a white guy
>>
>>18092631
this.
>>
>>18092550
I wouldn't think too hard about it. See if he actually cares for you or not. It could very well be an honest compliment.
>>
>>18092550
Don't listen to the assholes here
It's racist to say and they know it

Not mind blowingly racist where you've been dehumanized or some shit

But it shows what he thinks about the Mexican people and he probably applies some of that thought process to you

You deserve better than that bullshit
>>
90% of people saying it's not racist are white men. Listen, I don't know whether you should break up with him. But if he's considering you a specimen of a race and not an independent individual then I find that fucking offensive. I don't know what good times you've had though, it's easy to tell someone to break up over any little thing over the internet. But what he said is mean and belittling.
>>
Your boyfriend is racist, but he's a fucking cuck for dating a shitskin like you. Break up with him for his own good.
>>
>>18092631
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
Sometimes I feel really autistic, and then I read threads like this where people are saying shes dumb for feeling offended. The small cock analogy earlier nailed it. Probably no malicious intent, but definitely something to talk about.

>>18092749
>White Europeans have culture, but White Americans generally don't
This is pretty retarded too though. You don't notice it, because you're immersed in it. If there wasn't, terms like WASP wouldn't exist.
>>
>>18092749

There is no "white American culture" as if its some uniform thing.

There's a different culture in California than there is in Arizona. Massachusetts has a completely different culture from Pennsylvania, or New York, or Louisiana.

The problem with American culture is that there are many different kinds and all of them are terrible.
>>
It's not racist if it's a valid observation.

You look good for a gypsy = most gypsies around here are horrible looking homeless street beggars. Just owning a toothbrush puts you in the 10%.
>>
you are with him because hes a pasty white arrogant boy with a loaded wallett

are you surprised or smt he looks down on your ppl?
>>
>>18094022

I hope English isn't your first language, because if it is you'd look even more retarded than you do assuming there aren't gold diggers of all races already does.
>>
>>18094036
>criticize english of others
>fucks up his own

anglos are truly retarded
butthurt much weakling?
>>
>>18094040

sry bru i h8 2 tell u we r not txting rn pls kys retard thx
>>
A thread where yet again women prove they're the lowest form of life on planet earth.

Good job bitches
>>
>>18092835
you're so smart for a man is not insulting because men are generally considered to be smarter than women (stereotype)

You're so smart for a woman would be insulting, because it implies she couldn't keep pace with intelligent men
>>
>>18094074
A thread where racist white guys who have never experienced any sort of discrimination in their whole lives prove they're the most self-centred and selfish and entitled and self-unaware people on earth.
>>
>>18092550
More than likely. You're on 4chan though, so be careful of advice from intensely bitter people.
>>
>>18092617
are you stupid or something. that's basically the opposite of what the other anon said
>>
>>18092550
idk man that's a compliment i think
most mexicans are dogshit ugly
>>
>>18092550
He just wants to fuck that spicy Mexican ass and shoot sour cream all over your fajitas.
>>
>>18093096
Was waiting for
>>
>>18092550

Yeah, I can see how that could be taken as a racist comment. I mean, yeah, "You're so pretty for a Mexican girl" was probably meant as a compliment, but it also kinds of implies that the average Mexican girl is dog shit ugly or that you would be more beautiful if you weren't Mexican.

All that being said though, do I think your boyfriend is a racist? I don't know, but considering that he's dating your ass probably fucking not. It's more likely that he just gave you a half baked compliment that he didn't fully think through. You know, the kind of things that happens during genuine human conversation?

Just fucking talk to him about this shit instead of going to a bunch of autistic weeaboo fucks for advice, Jesus.
>>
>>18092586
>Op would brush it off as a regular compliment because her boyfriend probably says it all the time
So to spice things up you should say dumb bullshit instead!

>>18092574
Best post.
>>
>>18092550
That's a "Tom Leykis" technique: do a subtle diss to a beautiful girl. The girl becomes insecure and wonders what she can do to gain approval. The beautiful girl is used to most compliments and ignores them. A subtle insult makes the girl step up her game.
>>
>>18092631
>>18092631
>>18092631
>>
>>18092550
unforgivable and his mindset and world view unchangeable OP. Get away because he believes you inferior and wants you to believe it as well.
>>
>>18092647
This.

It's a stupid negging comment and you shouldn't date stupid manipulative people.
>>
>>18094222
We're all deeply sorry life hurts your feelings so much.

Can you please fuck off now?
>>
>>18094912
No.
>>
>>18094222
As a mixed woman, thanks for letting me know that my thoughts and opinions don't matter. I must be a cis-white male if I dare to disagree with outrage culture.
>>
>>18092550
No, he wasn't trying to be racist. He was complementing you because you people are very often extremely unattractive looking and creepy so he was saying you aren't as bad as the rest. You should be flattered.
>>
>>18094927
>somehow feels victimized by some random girl making a thread about how her boyfriend made a shitty comment to her
>complains about "outrage culture"

fucking lel
>>
>>18094932
whoops meant for >>18094926
>>
>>18094932
>>18094935

It was meant to be an ironic jab. I don't feel victimized in the least, but I do think it's hilarious when people make assumptions about others based on opinions. I'm sorry it went over your head.
>>
>>18092550
Yes because that's fucking racist as shit.
>>
>>18094983
Fat ugly black girl like you see racism in everything

Who cares what you think you fucking whale
>>
You pathetic racist motherfucking whiteboy piece of shit, My dad would beat down on you like the saggy man boob fat white loser you are. Hell even I could knock you out you disgusting privileged human garbage
>>
File: 1456488832001.png (243KB, 610x661px) Image search: [Google]
1456488832001.png
243KB, 610x661px
>>18095697
>why does the world persecute me so
>>
break up with him and date another mexican
>>
File: 1488495692814.jpg (85KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1488495692814.jpg
85KB, 540x568px
>>18092631
I-is this true? Are white guys bad in bed? Every time I hear about some white chick's past she'll say something about how that one black dude gave the best time.
>>
>>18092550
Not at all. Most mexican girls past 20 usually end up looking not so good, after 40, forget about it. It's a compliment.
>>
>>18095774
Sex is more than physiology. It's two parts mind and one part physical. If this were not true, then explaining fetishes would be impossible.
>>
>>18092550
You're too sensitive.
>>
>>18092601
Yeah... you should have to qualify a statement like that. Im not some sjw but the subtext of that statement seems to be saying that mexicans are of a lower tier in terms of attractiveness than other races. That might not have been how he meant it though.
>>
File: 1482980190961.gif (2MB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
1482980190961.gif
2MB, 490x275px
>>18092550

>When your boyfriend throws shit like "you're so pretty for a mexican girl" would you get offended?

Yup.

>Would you break up?

Definitely. If not, look forward to him piping up during a dinner with a family saying

"Wow, you guys are sure nice for Mexican people."
>>
>>18092550

Was it racist?
Yeah, a little.

Was it a retarded thing to add to a supposed compliment?
Absolutely.

Is it something to get offended over?
That's up to you. Different things offend different people. The fact that you made this thread leads me to believe you were offended in some capacity. There's nothing wrong with that.

Is it breakup material?
I don't know. That depends on you again. I don't know how long you've been together, what's been put into this relationship, how things are aside from this, basically anything that someone would need to make that kind of call.

If this isn't the first time he's said something that dumb and disrespectful and you've only been together for a month or two, maybe consider it.
>>
>>18096075
No need to ask if you're STD free I already know the answer.
>>
File: 1422786652957.gif (4MB, 512x404px) Image search: [Google]
1422786652957.gif
4MB, 512x404px
>>18096080

I'm so very interested as to how you came to that conclusion based reading on two sentences written by a complete stranger over the internet.

Please, explain to me how you at all have a logical basis for such an assumption. I'm tickled to see how you're going to try to spin this.

I'm assuming it'll be something along the lines of "Any one that disagrees with me is a disease ridden whore?"

Don't tell me. I want to be surprised.
>>
>>18096104
You are a meglomaniac delusions of grandeur isolated from society and rational thinking lunatic.
You show all the hallmarks of someone suffering the final stage of Syphilis which your drunken drug dealing father probably gave you one night after he beat your mother unconscious with a length of tropical hardwood.
I'm not trying to insult you, I just feel bad for you because you're too insane to make sense of your current situation and will be dead soon.
>>
>>18096114
Projecting much?
>>
>>18096131
Suck it up.
You do everything else anyway
>>
>>18092550
You should break up with him. He sounds like an asshole. It's okay if he thinks you're not pretty but then he should either not date you or he shouldn't bring it up all the time. If he does then he's just trying to be an asshole.
>>
>>18092550
Not really. My bf is white, and I am mexican. But when he says shit like that I don't get offended......because I'm not a little bitch.
>>
Sounds like negging to me. ("You're not THAT pretty, but you are considering you're only a Mexican girl.")

Best case scenario is he sincerely means to compliment you and is thick as fuck.
>>
>>18092550
dropped. too many men in the world for the BS. He doesn't think before he speaks.
>>
>>18092550 let me guess..your boyfriend is white and to you, his compliment just has to be racist, no question about it. no, I would say that he's a little insensitive to your background and was just teasing you in a way he wouldn't think would bother you.
>>
>>18092669
Yeah but with women.. I'm not sure there is a way to accurately gauge their levels of freaking out, because they so naturally cover it with passive aggression and shit like OP's post (running and crying to others)
>>
>>18092550
You're over thinking it
>>
>dudes that say stuff like this get to have gfs
>I don't

really boggles your nervous system
>>
>>18098063

I'm guessing you're a fairly young kid with very limited experience with women.
>>
>>18098095
Could say the same to you.

>inb4 n-no im very mature!!!!!!
>>
>girl shows me a picture of her mom
>looks kinda milf
>hey I can give her a compliment by complimenting her mom
>"wow you look so much better than your mom"
Shit happens, he probably tried to be charming and fucked up.
>>
>>18098155
Lol my fiancé does that all the time and I always go ballistic and he gets
So pissed at himself but
I mean he has no skills
>>
>>18098106

>Could say the same to you.

One could say that, though I'm not the one who made a false, sweeping assumption about the entirety of women based on my limited interactions with them.
>>
>>18098093
Betroth to whom I do adore, tip m'fedora a mi amour

m'lady
>>
>>18098160
>G-Generalizing... GENEDERLIZING!! GENDERLIZING!!! GENERALIZING!!!!!!! HEATHEN!!!

lul. man it'd be hilarious if you turned out to be a girl.
>>
>>18098166
>hurr durr not insulting people means you're a fedora

ebic
>>
What if a boy says things like "it is our right and duty to secure a future and homogeneous society for our white children"?

Is that a dealbreaker
>>
>>18092550
I'm mixed (pacific island mom and white and black dad) and look mostly white aside from a few features that give it away (my hair) and I just permanently look tan.

I cringe when my bf calls me white. It's not something to break up over, but I am proud of my cultural melting pot of a family. Makes me feel like I'm fucking Rachel Dolezal when I have to attempt to convince people I'm mixed.

IDK people are generally oblivious when it comes to cultures outside of their own. I don't take it to heart, it annoys me to an extent. It's dangerous to be a white-appearing POC nowadays and liberals get bothered by me. (but isn't race mixing what they wanted?)

I just hate falling into a stereotype. As anyone would. Don't take it out on the bf, this is a worldwide ignorance. He means well.
>>
>>18098168

You having some kind of aspergers meltdown, kid?
>>
File: 1484258886320 (1).jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484258886320 (1).jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>18092601
>It was completely stupid to add that "for a Mexican", and unnecessary.

Unless he finds mexican girls generally less attractive than average, you fuck face. Then it's as stupid and unnecessary as any other possible compliment.

I swear this board gets more retarded every year. It's like all the feel neets either killed themselves or got girlfriends and moved on and idiots took over.
>>
>>18092586
You sound like someone who doesn't understand women or even people in general.
>>
>>18092580

>Chicka
>Cka
>Ck

That made me actually fucking rage. Learn how to fucking spell words correctly you illiterate shit.
>>
>>18098476
Did you even read the rest of the post or you wanted to go on your little rant?

I said that what that phrase means is that he usually finds Mexicans less attractive than others and his girlfriend is attractive only compared to other Mexicans, and is not so attractive compared to the general population.
If he wanted to compliment his girlfriend and let her know she's the only Mexican he'd ever do, he could have said "I don't generally like Mexican girls, but I think you're gorgeous".
>>
>>18097673
Or she like you is just a massively insecure over analysing piece of rectal mucus
>>
>>18098973

>he could have said "I don't generally like Mexican girls, but I think you're gorgeous".

Or he could of just said "I think you're gorgeous".

I'm not sure why he thought the compliment needed a backhanded insult to spice it up.
>>
>>18099115
>backhanded

If only it were literal

You don't even know how much a pair of Irish sunglasses would suit you
>>
>>18099117

I'm not following.
>>
>>18099138
Slappers with split nostrils never do.
>>
>>18099155

No, you misunderstand me. I got the whole backhand bit you were going for there I'm just not sure what your lazy domestic violence wordplay has to do with what I said.
>>
>>18099165
I'm bored
You're boring
Quit boring everyone
>>
>>18099168

If you're bored you should go to sleep.

On some train tracks.
>>
>>18098876
Ok you sperglord
>>
>>18094086
you... have problems
>>
>>18092576
It doesn't matter if it was meant as a compliment, he is clearly putting down her people with that, implying they are ugly in general.
You sound like some socially inept shut in to me.
>>
>>18092614
It is blatantly racist you idiot.
>>
>>18096114
That was a pretty autistic post
>>
>>18097647
>bf insults your people
>you are a little bitch if you don't want to take it
Sounds like you are the only little bitch here. Literally no self respect.
>>
>>18099237
Out of all the raging autism ITT, you just pick this one randomly?
That's hyperautistic
>>
>>18099249
I never ever ask white guys why their cocks are so small
>>
>>18099268
I can reply to whatever I want, you literally made no valid point; but I guess you are the butthurt faggot who made that post.
>hyperautistic
Wow that's pretty autistic
>>
>>18099313
I have a counter argument
You in fact made the shitty little unfunny post and are trying to bump it for the attention you so desperately crave
>>
>>18099345
There was no counter argument made at all and my post wasn't supposed to be funny, you autist.
>>
your fucking boyfriend said this to you? geez

I'm white/jap, and a guy I was thinking about dating said I was hot "for a halfie"

don't date people like that. They're shallow and going to constantly just group you in with your race and make more cracks like that and see nothing wrong with it
>>
>>18092601
Mexicans are less attractive though compared to Whites and East Asians. Unless you're talking about the Spaniards living in Mexico that don't mix with native genetics.
>>
>>18099436
I don't think anyone is questioning OP's boyfriend's preferences.
It's fine if you don't think mexicans are hot as hell, it is not fine to insult your girlfriend.
>>
>>18099447
"Hey you don't have arm hair, a mustache or a bitchy attitude like most Mexican girls."

Is this a better compliment?
>>
>>18099467
Kinda. It is still stupid, but at least doesn't imply that OP is better than the average mexican but still so-and-so in general terms.

As I already said, you can just tell someone they look good without maxing stupid comments.
>>
aren't all Mexicans nob gobbling hobgoblins?
>>
That's pretty mean. Mexican is a reference to place anyway. Lots of diverse people there, and they're just as pretty on average as any other similarly sized group of people.

It's irrational and cruel. Be assertive and defend yourself or leave him. Don't let people walk over you like this.
>>
>>18095774
Nah, those women are just fucking with you. Negroids are inconsiderate lovers.
>>
Mexicans are indeed ugly most of the time, he's honest, and that's a virtue.
>>
>>18099511
Not true
They are muscular with better dicks and lips for kissing
White boys have no rhythm they fuck like how dogs fuck
>>
How the fuck is this thread still up you fucking losers just let it die already
>>
>>18099566
Non you
>>
>>18092567

That makes no sense
>>
>>18092576
>So he's literally saying you're more attractive than the vast majority of Mexican girls

are you retarded? hes saying thats most mexican woman are ugly and she is not. whether or not if it's true wouldnt be happy.
>>
but OP would you say that he is pretty fly? For a white guy?
>>
I think a lot of people, especially white people, don't notice how dumb they sound when they say things like this. It's clear that he's expressing that he thinks you're attractive, though he's doing so by putting down Mexicans. Perhaps he never imagined being interested in a Mexican girl because of whatever reasons he might have had but you ended up being an exception to this "rule" he had. It's dumb to say, and quite honestly to think that way, but I've heard men say this many times. Should you break up with him? It's up to you. It's a cringy thing to say and it doesn't sit well with me. You have to figure out how much this bothers you, we can't tell you what to do.
>>
File: IMG_0643.jpg (112KB, 574x863px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0643.jpg
112KB, 574x863px
Mexican women remind me of uncontrollable diarrhoea

/thread
>>
>>18101364
But I can tell you what to do
Get a job and have a bath
>>
Today I told a girl on our first date that she is pretty but she is not super pretty.
How bad was this?
She later said something about feeling down about her image because I said that.
Not sure if I should be more sensitive, or if she should be more confident in herself, or both.
>>
>>18099532
found the nigger
>>
>>18098876

>>Ck
>>Cka
>>Cuck
>>
>>18092550
How does it make you feel?
>>
>>18094266
This is the exact subtext to his comment that everyone is in denial about.
>>
>>18101584
Most girls are insecure, you should know that and it's definitely not something you should say on a date, especially if you like her. It just comes off as rude/not interested.
>>
>>18092550
He's just negging you
Neg him back with something like "You're not as pasty or clammy as most white guys"
>>
Anyone dumb enough to say that don't deserve any Sweet pan dulce know what I'm sayn
Say you're pretty blank for a blank guy see how he feels. Then dump him
>>
>>18099225
Sorry about the fact that I'm not exactly like you and that you have to resort to making false assumption about my life because of it.
>>
>>18101312
Godamnit i was waiting for this
>>
>>18092580
Weak
>>
>>18092550
>mexican
>race

Lel, diaspora logic.
>>
>>18102910
>Mexican
>race
Kek OP is the racist one. Kys retarded bitch.
>>
>>18101571
Okay, Mom! Let me finish my anime first!
>>
>>18101827
LISTEN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Negging doesn't exist, its a make believe concept like fucking unicorns made by pick up artists as a cover for their aspbergers

Also Mexicans are NOT A FUCKING RACE you spastics.

>Neg him back
Again this is just you being a shitcunt jerk.

Kids today have mental problems, boomers have made you all fucking retards. Things have names, call them what they are.

If someone is rude or racist or sexist to you, 99% of the time its not because they have an agenda, its because they're fucking human toilets.

THIS
ENTIRE
THREAD
IS
RETARDED

EVERYONE IN IT SHOULD FUCKING DIE!!!
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.