[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I allow you to kill yourself.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: rgb.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
rgb.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Life is all about perspective.
But..we are not able to change it that easily.
I compare a lot of feelings with drugs cause when taking drugs our brain receives chemical connections that make us happy in most cases.
Same thing with sadness.. We are sad because we received information that our brain interprets as „sad“ and that is when he (brain) releases chemicals that make a feeling know as sadness.
But what if we interpreted todays sad situations as situations that make us happy, we would have a totally different perspective on every thing.
And I am using quite plain sources here (sadness and happiness) because I lack words to describe the change of perspective and understanding of life in general.
The reason why its hard to „change perspective“ is because trough out the years of evolution we taught our brain to react to things in ways we call „normal“ or „usual“ in this society.
And I am sure we didn't do it on purpose either, but because of lack of information.
„I don't agree, I think we can control ourselves if we learn how“
We can, but its hard to control ourselves with every thing that is already set in our brains trough evolution.
I see it as if we are one part „US“ and other part our brain, but then every thing we think about is based on our past experiences that our brain experienced, and WE ARE our brain.
Here it gets confusing for me cause it's a „fight“ against ourselves pretty much..
I want your thoughts.
>>
>>18092520
The world is as it is whether we like it or not. I, too, am a big fan of LSD. Do not end your life due to a realization you had while you were on it.
>>
>>18092523
I never tryed LSD
>>
Your emotions don't stem from the brain, they are produced their, but that is because your brain is your meatbag control room. A great many things can influence emotional from subtle sounds and waves to not so subtle visual stimuli.
You must see your body as a receptor, a vessel, in which you are the pilot.

You take in stimuli, let's talk about social stimuli since I sure that is mostly what your talking about. And your sensors receive this, eyes pick up visual cues and ears take in what is being said, this being automatically compared to a 'norm' that you've come to accept, from there your brain will make a response stimulating the nerves responsible for producing the chemicals it wants. Now you will find you largely feel emotion in your stomach right, this is the end result of the chemicals being released/mixed, once you become familiar with the feel of different emotions, it is possible to enduce them at will by forcing that feeling over yourself
>>
>>18092606
I dont think I can force a feeling of lets say euphoria that ectasy induces.
I think it might be posible tho.

I didnt create this thread to reach some kind of a goal or solution, nor do I want to kill myself.

I just started thinking about it all cause of the past happenings that happened in my life and thought it might open someones eyes a litle if i share my thoughts,posibly prevent someone from ending their life.

near past happeningsˇˇˇˇˇ
(Death of my parents,reactions of my wider family members,me not being sad and others telling me what I should feel)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.