[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up and now my mom now thinks I'm ghey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1485839920504s[1].jpg (7KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1485839920504s[1].jpg
7KB, 250x236px
>be me
>mother brings me to a therapist who's relative because you can't stay locked in your room forever, literally like those frog pictures
>start talking 'why can't you talk to other people, say, people you meet
>say the BOY WHO LIVES IN YOUR BLOCK AND

now it just happens there is a guy above my home apartment who's full-blown attack helicopter, nobody really knows if he's a male or female

there have been jokes from my mom he may be out to get me, and I'm fairly sure everybody tought 50% I am gay, as I never brought a gf home

truth told, I may be a beta male, I may show what may be called effeminate behaviours, like daydreaming or caring for pets and be sensible where a true chad shouldn't

but I'm in no way interested in dicks, I fap to females both 2D and 3D, but I'm not gonna bother you with my /gif/ playlist.

Nor the guy above who I never really seen desu, I only hear when he screams at people (our apartment/the apartment above him) I think he's trying to get attention from either, maybe be true he's trying to find mates to buttfuck who knows. But I know people think I am into it. And I cannot push back the blush.

>pls God, make it they don't notice the change to red
>trying to hide the sweating furiously while trying to keep up the conversation
>take a glance to my mom, sitting next to me, her face as red as I think mine is

we came back the way home and she was all accomodating, nursing, like I had been through something. No way she didn't notice. I asked her about her persistant blood shot cheeks, she put forward an excuse.

This is akward. I cannot straight out talk about what happened. I don't know how to start the conversation 'hey you know when I spilled my spaghetti mom, I really am not gay'. She would think I am deflecting.

How do I go around this? I feel the more time I let pass the less she would believe me. Even if I showed her my chronology, she's really old and she wouldn't take her son fapping to anime whores well either.
>>
>>18092465
Who cares what other people think?
>>
>>18092465
Whip your dick out and say mom I'm in love with you. Then start jacking it furiously and walk towards her.

Hope it works out for you.
>>
>>18092478
because she may now pull a "we love you for what you are anon :)" and maybe even organize an encounter with the poor freak.

I wouldn't know how to properly dismiss it without being rude/looking convincing at the same time. It feels akward as fuck.

And I'm positive I'm not assuring myself my straightness, even as we speak I feel sick my parents would think that I'd like that. The same sickness I felt when at the professional's.

I've been humiliated long enough pls don't add this too.
>>
>>18092465
If it bothers you.
Have a serious talk with your mom
Eliminate "all" doubt...
Tell her what you have told here
>>
>>18092516
how do you talk to your parents about your sexuality?

she may not like that I spend my libido on fapping

and she proven long time ago when I had another anxiety crysis (what brought me to the shrink in the first place) that she can lie to my face to try to make me feel better

how do I convince her? 'I went to the maymay forum and looked for help' and show her this thread? She doesn't even speak English

>If it bothers you
yes it bothers me. I'm starting to realize this is what the psycologist meant with finding yourself the reason you are blocked inside

It bothers me people think I'm weak, people think I'm poor, people think I'm retarded, people think I'm a faggot. I always fall back into my shell whenever I think that happens.

I've always been the omega male in whatever group always left in the corner when not straight out bullied.
I'm a person who doesn't know how to say 'no', even when I realize they are taking me for a fool.

I don't know how to put it out all of this. Do I translate this thread in my mother-tongue?
Perhaps print it and handle it to the psycologyst who hopefully speaks English?
>>
>>18092544
> How do you talk to your parents about your sexuality?

You go up to her, say you need to talk to her about something, and tell her what you have told us here ( You can leave the fapping part behind), you just want to clear any misunderstanding if I read you correctly, so that's what you should say, be clear about your intentions.

> how do I convince her?
Just be honest, this is not a fight...

> It bothers me people think I'm weak, people think I'm poor, people think I'm retarded, people think I'm a faggot. .

That's perfectly normal by my book, i doubt you know anybody who isn't.

> I've always been the omega male in whatever group always left in the corner when not straight out bullied.

Don't jumble all your problems together into one mega-problem. Just do one at a time, like this one misunderstanding first.

Keep at it, OP
>>
File: 1488330389415.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1488330389415.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
This just irritates me. Chad does not equal alpha. Chad is an asshole.
>>
>>18092465
>there is a guy above my home apartment who's full-blown attack helicopter
is it really that impossible for you to talk without using memes?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.