[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School Fights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8697.jpg (28KB, 233x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8697.jpg
28KB, 233x250px
Got into a fight today bros, am I going to get assault charges for busting my bully's eye socket? By the way yeah I'm 18 I just don't have anywhere else to go and I need advice.

>be me
>senior in high school
>no friends
>get bullied constantly by this one kid
>same guy likes to pick on autistic kids (I have mild asbergers so he probably sniffed it out that I was retarded)
>be today
>at lunch table
>bully comes and fucks with me and brings over an actually autistic kid
>starts comparing me to him
>feel bad for autist
>start getting upset
>already angry over other stupid shit
>snap at him and start telling him to fuck off
>he keeps going
>tell him I'm going to deck him if he keeps it up
>says for me to meet him at his house
>say I want to settle it there
>get up
>we both get in each other's faces
> "swing nigga, you won't"

I ended up hitting him so hard I busted his eye socket and he collapsed like a tower of bricks. I had a ton of blood on me and he had to get his head stitched up. Anyway a lot of people were saying "good for you!" And a few of my teachers even told me I did a good thing. The only bad thing is that the cops are involved now and they're going to question me.

Am I going to get charged with assault?
>>
If you actually seriously injured him, then yes, you'll probably be facing assault charges. Deserving bully or otherwise, what you did was a criminal act.
>>
>>18092338
next time finish the job and stab that bitch ass nigga, bury his ass and then burn his parents house at night so they all dead, then go back at night acid that shit so they are impossible to recognize and take the kids eye and leave it there with a note as you run away at night
>>
since you are 18 you will get a criminal record if you caused grievous bodily harm. it is kinda sad because you did do the right thing and I know I would have done the same.
>>
>>18092338
When you assault someone, yes, this is always a possibility. Adults don't settle things with their fists. You may end up learning that lesson the hard way
>>
>>18092338
better to do the right thing than live knowing you just kept your head down like a coward
>>
Says you. Nature has a thing or two to say about that
>>18092338
He asked you too punch him? He literally gave you consent not only that depending on where you live and what your laws are like the mental torment he put you through can be used in your defense if he really wants to try press charges
>>
>>18092423
bullshit man, that's just a way to accept your shitty decisions, better to not flip out and do something stupid as good as it may feel
>>
>>18092436
Compared to the alternative of being bullied constantly?
It is a persons right to stand up for them selves, if you push someone so hard they snap, its your fault, and a court would see it that way too
>>
Sometimes people do bad things for good reasons. If you're charged with assault so be it, you reap what you sow, but in the end you have to question if you feel like what you did was justified.

Do you feel like it was worth it?
>>
File: 1487646266134.jpg (104KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1487646266134.jpg
104KB, 500x432px
Dont talk to cops. When approached say, I want a lawyer present during questioning.

Dont talk to anyone about the case. Just your parents and your lawyer.

Definately dont talk to him.

Take the deal. If you have no record, ask for a delayed sentence.

I am not a lawyer and this is not advice. Its just things i saw on tv.
>>
Don't talk to teachers, students, principals, and definitely not police. They can't make you say shit. When I was 15 my friend got caught with weed and the police came to school and detained me for like 3 hours trying to get me to admit to being involved, but I held firm and told them I wasnt answering any questions.

You need to get a good lawyer. A good lawyer will be able to get statements from faculty and students that this guy was a bully, and in general he will make your life easier. If your family can't afford to hire one, keep your mouth shut until you get a public defender appointed to you.
>>
>>18092338
if its youe first offense, there is a good chance the DA would lower the charges if you agree to therapy or some b.s. odds are you will walk with either a fine, therapy or combo
>>
I was charged with assault last year and let me tell you this : IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.
Get a lawyer though, he will sort everything for you.

Don't get scared by all the bullshit answers like >>18092372
>>18092365
>>18092347
You will be charged with assault true; but when the judge will see that your criminal record is empty and that you're still studying, he will probably give you a slap on the wrist and let you go.

Anyway, GET A LAWYER, don't ask 4chan about that kind of stuff unless you want to have a stroke
>>
>>18092922
>You will be charged with assault true; but when the judge will see that your criminal record is empty and that you're still studying, he will probably give you a slap on the wrist and let you go.
Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
get a lawyer, like everyone else said, don't say anything to the police until you get a lawyer
>>
>>18092964
Whatever you think heinous faggot, have you ever been to a court?

I got a 100€ fine and no criminal record for roughly what OP did. If you think people should go to jail for a teenage mistake you should get off your /pol/ bubble and get a real life instead.
>>
>>18092979
I have a degree in criminology and a degree in law.
>>
>>18092981
Yeah and I'm the High Judge of the Supreme Court of the United States.

whatever you say cunt
>>
>>18092982
Yeah when I got my misdemeanor the judge saw my clean record and just gave me a slap on the wrist... Just kidding, I got a year probation, a fine and a load of other fees to pay on top of having to attend classes and do community service.

Breaking the law is pretty black and white. OP broke the law and the cops have it on record and the process has begun. The only thing that will prevent OP from being charged is if for some reason the other kid refuses to presses charges. So OP will end up having to take a plea bargain because he's gonna get charged.

You're in some European shit hole where laws are enforced differently. I also doubt the system is as much of a cash grab as it is in the states. I'm sure it is but it's probably not as bad. Yes, the American criminal system has it's flaws... and if OP is American then he's getting charged and he's gonna have this on his record since he's an adult...
>>
>>18092982
The High Judge of the Supreme Court of the United States isn't even a thing. Not that there's any point in arguing with someone who doesn't believe that someone could have studied criminology and law.
>>
>>18092999
You went through the criminal system, and yet you're still pretty clueless as to how it works.

>OP broke the law

Not necessarily true, and the police (and DA) are not the arbiters of this. They can claim this, but typically a judge or jury would be required to find guilt.

Many jurisdictions recognize the concept of "mutual combat" as a valid defense against assault (or battery). OP's antagonist deliberately provoked OP, postured aggressively, and asked for a fight. He got the fight he was looking for.

>and the cops have it on record

Have WHAT on record? This is a meaningless statement.

>The only thing that will prevent OP from being charged is if for some reason the other kid refuses to presses charges.

Not necessarily true. There does not have to be a complaining witness to charge someone with a crime. Prosecution is typically on behalf of "the people" and can proceed if the prosecuting attorney believes there is evidence of a crime and it is in the public interest to proceed even if the "victim" does not cooperate.

>So OP will end up having to take a plea bargain because he's gonna get charged.

It is not required to accept a plea bargain, and can be disadvantageous to do so.

OP, you need a real lawyer that is licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. If you ask dipshits for legal advice, what you're going to get is shit advice.
>>
>>18093129
Thanks actually, this is one of only a few responses that I got that help.
>>
>>18093129
OP went to the kids house... Your whole mutual combat argument is invalid.

If the cops are involved then they took pictures of the kids face as evidence.

I can guarantee if this goes to court OP is going to have to take a plea bargain because he's guilty as fuck.

Don't give him hope... And don't forget that the kid he fucked up is a kid and his parents are going to want something to happen. That involved OP getting fucked...

And don't act like you know everything.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.