[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I break up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: wake-me-up-inside_o_6688391.jpg (107KB, 578x370px) Image search: [Google]
wake-me-up-inside_o_6688391.jpg
107KB, 578x370px
so I missed my previous 2 college applications (I made a post about this a few weeks ago). yet my girlfriend will be an entering freshman this semester. the fact that I can't go but she can really bothers me. not just because I'm ft out, but other guys might try to woo her. and I'll be stuck at home, applying for jobs, and hating my life.
we've been together since freshman year of high school. should I break up with her? or should I just kill myself? I don't wanna experience the next 5 months after experiencing the same thing since June.
>>
>>18092248
correction: meant to say I posted this last week >>>18083546
>>
>>18092248
bump should I break up. apparently she's gonna miss me in college
>>
>>18092267
add to that I barely have friends
>>
>>18092248
bump pls help, even if you call me a faggot I'd love that answer
>>
This entire problem stems out of you and your a) lack of organisation and b) insecurity
>>
>>18092248
depends how strong your relationship is, as well as whether you know you can trust your girlfriend or not.

also, she's gonna be in college for a few years for sure. if you think you can wait for that long before actually having a life together of some sort - go for it. if not, then i'd advise you to reconsider the relationship
>>
>>18092340
how do I not be insecure? also last year when I applied the first time, I thought college was a big mean scary thing by the way my teachers and mom spoke of it. so when my payment didn't go through, my application wasn't processed, and I had to apply again. because I thought I'd be ridiculed or turned down by the colleges I was afraid to call for info. I just found out today on the phone with CUNY that I could have spoke with them and my mom's bank and fixed that situation. but I was afraid to, so now it stop late for me to go to spring. I need to wait for fall
>>18092346
I trust my girlfriend, a guy friend of ours offered her a three some a few times and she turned it down and informed me. she's a year older than me and this spring will be her first semester of college. unfortunately I'm forced to apply in fall. not only do I want to wait the next few months, but I also doubt we'd be going to the same school like planned. The school she's going to is an easy community college to go to. My parents only considered it over the past few weeks because the other spring semester stared in January. even then my mom (who was determined to put me in college last year when I was in high school) strangely kept putting off the application and financial aid. apparently I wasn't working with the time she wasn't exhausted from work and my siblings' school things. supposedly she won't like another guy, but if I go to another school and she doesn't transfer out if be afraid she'll find someone else. I don't like or want anyone else. I don't want to meet anyone else different. not just because I doubt myself sometimes, but also because I'm so used to my relationship dynamic with her. Yet they say in college you meet new people, which I'd be afraid will happen to her. add to that I have few friends who still hang out with me and I'll be alone for the next few months

tl; dr I hate the way my life is changing. should I join the army
>>
how far away is she
you can always just work for a few months and make up for it over the summer
>>
>>18092412
if she takes the train to where I live it's 20 minutes. thing is she's allowed in my house but not vice versa. not just because she's a girl, but also because her dad sells weed and wants to stay low. I had two seasonal jobs and didn't get hired for full time thanks to lateness. I hated it there. I felt like a failure. I want the next few months to skip and happen fast. I honestly don't think I can live the next few months.
>>
>>18092406
let me just say that if you want to stay with her and see her, joining the army is one of the worst things you can do
>>
>>18092482
but doesn't it take a year or two to get deployed? I wanted to do something useful and important with my life and not be stuck In the house with a job I won't care about fir the next few months. if I join the army I can forget about my initial problems right?
>>
>>18092340
how do I become less insecure? how do I become less afraid of my problems? that's where my insecurity starts
>>
>>18092531
meant to say that's where my bad organization skills start
>>
>>18092248
Might? First weekend bro. Head down ass up.
>>
>>18092711
damn, what do I do about it? she said she's afraid that I might see other girls, which I haven't, because I really love her. I hope she doesn't betray me like that
>>
Sounds like you're a fucking manchild. Fucking disorganized with important stuff and really fucking insecure.

Of course guys are going to try to fuck her. That doesn't change anything. Men are going to try to fuck her because she's young. But she can refuse.

If you can't trust her to refuse sex when you're not phisically next to her, then maybe yeah, there's no point to continue the relationship.

Mind you that if you drop her you'll stay in your town alone and sad and on the other hand she will be getting dicked for sure this time.
>>
>>18093123
you're right. it's just that I was worried she might find someone else special. not just sex, but someone elsevthat she can love. everyone kept telling me that college is where half the time. you meet your closest people. But you're right, I'm being paranoid.
also I thought that if I applied for college I'd be ridiculed by the colleges if I got accepted. my mom made college professors sound vicious, and my Latin teacher said if you're an average student applying to a top tier school, they'll throw your application around like a paper airplane. even though I'm my mind, I found myself determined to apply in January, I had stalled because I was afraid. I used the excuse of my jobs as to why I didn't do it. and by that time, my mom had no time to properly cooperate with me on this. I need to get over my fear, procrastination, and insecurity. how do I do that?
>>
>>18093123
also I live in a city
>>
>>18092248
if its bothering you that much ......I mean that speaking miles its self lol. I just went through something similar I advice you say fuck it and move on. So many woman out there...
>>
>>18093440
it's community college she's going to. also there's no one in the world like her. we're both extremely attracted to each other, play lots of vidya, love shine and comics, hell she knew more about franchises like metroid, metal gear, and Naruto than I did. I just hope no one takes my spot in her heart. I think I was paranoid. I can't do it. I was acting irrational when I made this post. I never want to leave her. I was so afraid of being possibly left in the future, that I assumed to myself that I should break up when I knew I can't
>>
>>18093382
>>
>>18093440
wait how did it happen to you?
>>
>>18093557
You grew up a little today, Anon. Roll with the punches and be strong.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.