[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From beta to alpha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Supreme_Gentleman.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme_Gentleman.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
Four years ago I was a lonely desperate virgin with barely any friends and huge social anxiety.

2 years ago I had a girlfriend briefly. However I was a huge needy beta, ruined the relationship, and suffered from oneitis for almost a year.

Now, after changing my looks, working on my personality, getting a great job, and moving to another country, I have a life I only could have dreamed of. I lost my virginity. I'm having sex quite often and honestly feel like I can get almost any girl I want to.

The problem is, I genuinely miss falling head over heels in love like I did when I was a beta. I really want a girlfriend and stability, but I can't seem to decide on one girl. I'm talking to about 8 different women right now, a lot of whom are definitely worth dating. But every time I emotionally get close, an even prettier girl comes along.

Also, when girls try to get serious I freak out and back away. My older and wiser buddies tell me to be an asshole and fuck everything in sight, but that's just not who I am. Is this what being a normie Chad is like? Anyone else have a similar transformation? Will I just know when the right girl comes along?
>>
Holy shit, the exact same thing happened to me. You've just got to wait for the right person.
>>
>>18091764
>Is this what being a normie Chad is like? Anyone else have a similar transformation? Will I just know when the right girl comes along?
Face the facts OP, you enjoyed something when it was scarce, but now that's it's abundant it is not enjoyable anymore. There is really no such thing as "the right person", so waiting for this fake person isn't going to do you any good. The reality is that everyone just settles at some point with a satisfactory person, but not with an optimal person (i.e. "the right person")
>>
you wise guy OP. I dont believe a god damn thing you just said.

Enjoy your hand you fucken chode.
>>
Tell us more about what you did, what did you do to improve yourself
What is your hobbies etc. .
>>
Sounds about right. You got to make some rookie movies and fold up to become better. I did the same thing with my first girlfriend. It wasn't all my fault but I smothered her and was needy and pushed her away. It took me a while to get over her but once I did I was way more confident and just all around better off. I think every guy needs his heart broke really bad to turn into a man.
>>
>>18091764
>and huge social anxiety.
Do you mind if I ask how you got rid of it? Taking cipralex right now.
>>
>tl;dr I'm older and therefore more attractive to women now
Literally every guy in their middle 20's OP
>>
>>18091775
I think the problem is that he looks to much for the physical in other women and not in who they really are.
He is cursed the same way, as women now look for the physical in him, and not who he really is.

Finding the "right" girlfriend is easier if you don't fall for every other woman you see. There needs to be an other deeper component to really fall in love. Right now it sounds very superficial.
>>
>>18093019
>Finding the "right" girlfriend is easier if you don't fall for every other woman you see.

Make a huge banner and put this up on the the board. Words to live by.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.