[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to START dating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

How the fuck am I supposed to kick off things with a girl?
Ill meet a girl, sometimes at a bar in person mostly through a dating app, we'll do a couple drinks or coffee and one of the following will happen

1) 1-2 dates and I never hear from her again

2) we fuck the 1st/2nd night and I never hear from her again

3) we fuck around for 1-2 months and I never hear from her again

I don't think my looks are holding me back so I'm guessing it's my personality driving women away but how do I change that so they don't leave for greener pastures? do I have to lower my standards?
>>
I don't think you need to lower your standards, maybe change your approach. One of the reasons why people aren't sticking around might be because of the way that you look at things. I find it helpful to look at every situation and person as an individual, rather as a collective, and that was what was really holding me back for a long time. So it might be best for you to find out what is holding you back this way. You might be thinking about sex first and foremost, when you should be thinking about it as getting to know people. Maybe you don't instigate conversations enough. It's all about finding out where your weaknesses lie and trying to improve upon those.
>>
>>18091709
First Rule: No one knows how.
>>
Could it be that you're bad at sex?
>>
>>18091709
First and foremost never lower your standards. It will wreck your drive to actually pursue girls,slaughter your sex drive in the event you do find someone and it will drain you from an accomplishment in life.

>it's my personality driving women away

Probably so. From the outcomes you listed i'd wager that you're too persistent in contacting them and do dumb things like having full on conversations with her over the phone instead of in person and constantly going out to see them on notice. Don't let the phone become your bat signal and don't try to use it to keep conversations alive unless the topic is where you're going to meet next.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.