[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i messed around with my sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: url (1).jpg (191KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
url (1).jpg
191KB, 1300x1300px
I was 11 and he 9ish, we never went all the way but eventually got caught. She devoped a dissociative defense mechism and would hangwith youger friends. She prented her one of the personalities she made up was the one being abused.I finally got caught and we boh saw a child shrik. Nother ver came of it and then the parents split for my cheater cheater and my mommoved away my sister after 3 years of joint custody. during the time with my mom we became very close and she would sometimes dress provocatively. Nothng ever came of it and I finally bloomed and started meeting alot of girls my age. My sister is 3 years younger ad never rly were into boys.I couldn never meet them. When we go to raves and do mdma together we get rly close... I have since done very well at school and she sems to look up to me and says she misses me and loves me. She is no longer with her bf and i stil lust after her. What is wrong with me, if were ever together it would ruin my family. We have never discuss what we happened as kids ... i need adv. I know i sound selfish,
>>
>>18091333
Move out of the trailer.
>>
>>18091333
Wow, my man. That is a barely coherent english paragraph.

If english is your first language I would immediately lay off the drugs because this is complete drivel.
>>
>>18091333
fug
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.