[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yellow Skin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 6817666-spices-background.jpg (833KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
6817666-spices-background.jpg
833KB, 2560x1600px
A lot of people comment that I have yellow skin. I got blood tests done to check for liver problems, which came back negative. Is there any other possible reason for me to be like this?
>>
Are you, by any chance, Asian?

Go to a mirror and see if you can open your eyes all the way.
>>
>>18091303
I can confirm I'm not asian, bart simpson or a banana. Just want to know if this has any health implications.
>>
>>18091295
You are probably thinking of jaundice, which is related to liver function. But if you went to a doctor and said you were worried about yellow skin ect, and he ran blood, he most likely ran a liver panel. What blood test was it? Sounds like you are probably fine. Do you feel like this is a recent change?
>>
>>18091325
He said it was a full liver screening, from hepatitis to scurvy. I ended up giving 5 vials of blood. I feel fine but ever since coming home from working at sea for a year everyone has commented on it.
>>
>>18091337
>working at sea for a year
You have a tan and probably live in some winter wonderland where no one goes outside.
>>
Eat and sleep healthier.
>>
>>18091337
Maybe it's from what your body went through while you were out to sea.
Think about it:
> You're stuck out in the sea
> You have a limited abundance of what you can eat, meaning you go without certain vitamins than others
> Your body probably had to go through tons of sunlight, so that adds up to different body color like a tan
So from that perspective in hand...
> Your body could just be used to eating what you have along with the same fruits, seafood, ect
>Without that your body slowly gets used to being Without certain vitamins
> Body changes skin color accordingly for what you have or have not taken in a long time
> The sun tries to tan you but your body reacts to sunlight differently now compared to before
>Time passes, and now instead of your usual tan
> Your body turned yellow to fit the environment and the lack/excess of certain vitamins, along with the sun
Have fun being Asian for the rest of your life
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.