[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Big Mishap While Pooping At Work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Typical Tinder.png (27KB, 383x537px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Tinder.png
27KB, 383x537px
I originally posted this on r9k, but didn't get any replies.

I have a work problem and I'm scared to go in tomorrow.

So today, before I left work, I really had to take a shit, so I rushed into my office's bathroom. I almost never go to the bathroom at work, but I just couldn't hold it in. Like literally about to explode through my ass crack. However, it was a huge shit, so it wouldn't flush. And it made a mess on the way out, where my boxers, legs and some of the floor/toilet were shit stained. So I just ran out of there. I'm pretty sure I wiped everything down before rushing out, but can't remember for sure. Now I'm scared it's still in there or worse someone found it and knew it was me (people were still in the office when I rushed in there) or that I didn't wipe everything down properly and the toilet/floor was shit stained.

What should I do? Do I just call in sick tomorrow and hope everyone's forgotten about it by Thursday?

I present to you a funny Tinder picture as a reward for your advice.
>>
>>18091285
How do you manage to get shitstains on your clothes or floors what the fuck?
And no people won't know if it's you, there's no way they can find out..
>>
it's more suspicious if you stay home
>>
>>18091412
You ever have diarrhea? Where it literally starts leaking out?

That was me yesterday and that's how it gets on your clothes and floor.
>>
Oh man, that's awful. But I can assure you that you're not the first and won't be the last to do something like this. Since it was the bathroom in your office (probably one of those with many stalls?) there is no way someone can find out. Consider this an embarrassing accident and move on
>>
>>18091414
Too late. Called in sick today. Hopefully the janitor just fixed everything last night, but giving this a day to pass over. I think by tomorrow, considering the goldfish tier attention span people have in today's age, mostly everyone will have forgotten and we'll be able to move on.

>>18091748
They're single bathrooms (one for guys, one for girls). No stalls.

Unfortunately, like you said, really not much I can do at this point. Just going to give it a day and then hopefully by tomorrow no one cares.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.