[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw to much of a pussy to kill myself. How do I just do it /adv/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1487447914820.gif (992KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1487447914820.gif
992KB, 500x396px
tfw to much of a pussy to kill myself. How do I just do it /adv/ ?
>>
Don't do it.
>>
>>18090918
>>18090918

>my life has a small amount of difficulty that makes me depressed
>better kill myself

Every fucking teenager these days.
>>
Lay your head down the rails.
>>
File: 1345085629179.gif (2MB, 365x312px) Image search: [Google]
1345085629179.gif
2MB, 365x312px
>>18090918
climb up high , set self on fire , jump
see the fire helps you jump !
>>
>>18090918
Don't. stop being a thin skin.
>>
I'm here to set you straight.

Your nothing but a self loathing piece of shit.
You want to know why? If you don't value your own life, you could always dedicate it to those who actually have bad lives, like thirdworld nations. Go work at a mission helping people who can barley scrap together what's needed to survive.

Hell at the very least you could take up an extreme sport and your likely to break bones or die.
Go out on survival trips
Get a punching bag and beat the shit out of it when your feeling down.

You need to stop expecting life to hand you everything you want. You need to learn that you must take what you want, the world doesnt owe you shit, in fact you owe the world, you owe the world your presence your ability and a point of view only you can provide.

You need to get up from that computer, get out of your mums basement and fucking do something. Life's to short to go committing suicide, there is so much in this day and age that's going to kill you anyway, so why not just do stupid/fun shit till you run out of time

You just want us to comfort you. Well guess what son, you ain't got any sympathy here.
>>
>>18091223
lmao what an idiotic pep talk I bet you thought it was really brilliant, too. Too bad you understand nothing about depression obviously. You go ahead and show me how someone seriously depressed can go out and do extreme sports because eh, might as well go out having fun right? Fucking idiot. You don't even want to move when you are fucked enough to want to die. I'm not saying encourage OP to go out and kill himself but you could at least just not even post if that's all you have.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.