[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enjoyment receptors are fucked up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: JUST1.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST1.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
I don't know what it is about me /adv/. I have a really hard time enjoying a lot of things.

you want to know what enjoyment is to me? Taking long naps in the middle of the day while its raining or snowing outside. That is enjoyment to me. Or spending all day jerking off and laying in bed. or sleeping regularly and at any moment that I feel tired.

My friends ask me to go to a bar(I have never been in a bar) and all I can think is "If I did go, what would I do?" I don't drink and I hate mingling.

Then they ask me "So what do YOU want to do!?" and I just lie and say I don't know when in reality, I would like to just say "Lay in bed and sleep."

This also affects my dating life. I have been on one date in like the past 3 years. The girl thought I was dreadfully boring and very passive. What is wrong with me?

I don't have that "thirst for life" that everyone else seems to have. I feel drained of energy like all the time. I get 8 hours of sleep and still feel like shit when I wake up. then I sleep some more and then feel like super shit.

What the fuck am I to do? Like right now, I am just dreaming about bed. When I get up in the morning, I get up and think "WOW, I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO BED AFTER WORK!!!"

Its fucked. I really need help you guys. I don't feel like I am supposed to live like this. Bed is killing me I think.
>>
Depression
>>
>>18090845
how to fix it?
>>
im the same OP... i get called boring all the time it sucks... every time i go to my boyfriend's house all i do is fall asleep in his bed and i'm pretty sure he hates it... that's all i ever wanna do is sleep... i only go to school for about 4 hours a day so i spend the rest of the time either sleeping in my bed or watching movies in my bed. i have major depression as well so i'm guessing you have some form of it. even while on medication i can't quite seem how to kick it
>>
>>18090856
What do meds even do? Depression is such a fucking wonky condition.
>>
It could be a nutritional deficiency or some other health problem.
>>
>>18090791

You are depressed. Go see a shrink.
>>
Do what you enjoy.

Sleeping during rain sounds comfy.
>>
Look up the antidote for Sloth and Torpor
>>
>>18090791
This is a foreshadowing of certain health issues later in life like liver disease or diabetes.
>>
>>18090791
Notning is wrong with you, except that your preferences don't line up with some of the things you will have to do to live the kind of life you want to lead. I'd recommend talking to a therapist or other mental health professional...they have earned their degrees for a reason.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.