[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helping a Friend Change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: download_20170226_185453.jpg (32KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
download_20170226_185453.jpg
32KB, 604x608px
I have this good friend and I want to help him, but I'm starting to think it's a lost cause and I might end up bothering him if I keep trying.

He's a very... feminine person if that's the right word, and I don't mean the gay kind. He's a weak pushover who never stands up for himself and always allows himself to get bullied because he doesn't want to "start any problems" with people. He is an untrustworthy backstabber and gossiper, the kind who takes things people say out of context to make them look worse. He talks almost nothing but shit behind people's backs. He has the balls to say what's on his mind and can be funny when he's not repeating jokes, but never stands up for himself and sumbits to bullies and takes lots of shit.

The guy has gotten bullied, picked on and put down his entire life and it makes me sick. I want to do more, but there is literally nothing more I can do to help him but tell him to man up. I tried talking to him about it and he made fun of me because I was "being cringey" then said he doesn't care about the bullies and having no friends other than me because he has good grades even though he cries in the shower and thinks about killing himself all the time. I talked with him again about and he said he'd try to change, but he's still submissive (not as much of an asshole as before though).

Is there really anything I can do to help him stand up for himself and become trustworthy or is he on his own? I care about this guy, I don't want this guy to spend his adult years lurking /r9k/ being depressed and lonely. Other than me he doesn't have any real friends (the other "friends" he has abuse him and humiliate him, but I think I convinced him to stay away from them).
>>
he sounds like your 'bad friend'
>>
>>18090775
No one elected you God, and there is a limited effect you can have on someone else's life. You've done the right thing in telling him of your concern, but that is the limit of what you have any right to do. The rest is up to him.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.