[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people think when they see an attractive man with an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

What do people think when they see an attractive man with an ugly girl?

>Reconnect with old friend
>7/10 body
>4/10 face
>10/10 personality
>Always liked me but didn't want to settle down

I am a pretty OK looking guy, fit, rarely drink or smoke, lots of smiles. Not all that physically attracted to her but she is a pretty awesome girl otherwise
>>
Are you attractive, or 'pretty OK looking'? Because the latter seems pretty equivalent to a 7/10 body and 4/10, which isn't exactly ugly to begin with
>>
>>18090770
I'm told I'm attractive
No sugar or bread, disciplined diet, weight lift 5 days a week and cardio 2 days a week, classic rockabilly style, musician, etc
>>
>>18090770
I mean the main thing is for whatever her real rating might be is that I am quite a bit more attractive than she is
>>
>>18090767
the guy is very insecure and knows an ugly girl won't have many male options and less likely to cheat
>>
>>18090767
I am dating a guy much more attractive than me and we both got quite a bit of shit for it. It gave me some complexes and created some imbalance in the relationship. It still annoys me sometimes.
But he was, really attractive and I wasn't even average when we met.
>>
Don't really think anything to be honest. Stopped viewing relationships as a video game with "leagues" and "level ups" a long time ago.
>>
>>18091813
OP just ignore this guy. The very concept of couples in today's society is so superficial that it makes me cringe my teeth. If you feel she's a good woman that doesn't have any delusional/psychotic though then go for it. Fuck about what society thinks.
>>
>>18091822
ugly girls need not reply
>>
>>18091829

First stop posting like a dick, man up. I mean mate why do you even post of adv only to come trolling the shit of this place? Stop acting like a fucking ape and make something good for once.
>>
I don't see the point, attraction is a vital part of the relationship and if you really are hot chances are that sooner or later you will start resenting her because prettier women flirt with you and you can't act on it because of her. Besides it's not a nice position to be in for the girl either and if she's sensitive and you're not a god tier actor she will likely suspect sooner or later that you're not over the moon sexually attracted to her.

Doesn't seem worth it to me at all. As for what people think, depends. The more petty ones might think "why is he dating her of all people", more friendly ones will assume she offers a lot in other areas that makes her a very desirable partner.
>>
>>18090767
Why does it matter? It's nobody else's business what you like in a girl. Unless you or her have a problem then it's fine.
>>
>>18090767
Oh look, a couple! If you don't want to date a girl you like because you are worried about how other people will perceive her, then you are only hurting yourself. Literally no one cares.
>>
>>18090779
>classic rockabilly style

cringe
>>
>>18091818
Ugly femanon here, how did you do it?
>>
>>18090767
Why do you care what other people think?
>>
>>18090767
you aren't a woman so you shouldn't care what society thinks of you.
>>
>>18090767
>What do people think when they see an attractive man with an ugly girl?

"this nigga needs glasses" or "she must give great head"
>>
>>18093317
fuck off your ugly genes should be weeded out of the gene pool.
>>
>>18090767
they dont like stuck up people
>>
>>18090779

You keep harping on your body, but attractiveness has very little to do with body. You can have a 12 pack and still be ugly as shit.
>>
>>18090767
Other girls will think you saw something in that girl that is beneath the surface and that you connected with her on a level much deeper than physical... and they'll be all over you! Because they also want someone who will see them for what they are on the inside and who they can connect with
>>
>>18093482

how pretty are YOU my man?

just warning you if you say anything other than 0 makes you bad
>>
>>18093317
I didn't do anything. He just likes me. We met at a party and talked for hours - same sense of humour, same interests, similar personalities. We just understood each other immediately.
He told me he was sure he was going to marry me after our first night together.

Through the years I improved myself (I was chubby and now I'm fit, I dress better, I take care of my skin more) and now I am okay looking. He is still much better looking than me, tho.
>>
>>18093448
I don't plan on having kids ever so you can rest easy Chad.

>>18093806
Just curious, what do his exes look like?
>>
>>18093830
He didn't have any proper girlfriend before me, I know some of the girls he had sex with and they were conventionally attractive girls - short, thin, nice curves, cute faces and such things.
>>
>>18091842
>triggered ugly bitch
>>
>>18093839
>He didn't have any proper girlfriend before me

Suspected as much.
>>
>>18093852
Kek. Why?
>>
>>18093860
because you're ugly so there must be something off about him or he must have zero experience to date someone so far below his league.
>>
>>18093872
I never said I'm ugly, or that I've ever been extremely bad looking. I have an okay face and a decent body. Below his league for sure, but he's not a model dating a gargoyle - more a 8/10 dating a 6/10.
I don't think there's something off about him. He's fine. He's working on is PhD, he's funny, interesting, and overall a nice person.
He didn't have any long term relationship before we met (he was 24), but he had fwb/flings. He actually has a pretty easy time with girls.

He always said that he dates me because I can keep up with him intellectually and I am a life partner other than someone willing to suck his cock.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.