[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: skell.jpg (35KB, 475x751px) Image search: [Google]
skell.jpg
35KB, 475x751px
FUCKING KILL ME.

I just want to be attractive to girls. Femanons, do I need to be muscley to attract girls? Or are girls at all attracted to guys that run? Like, if I said that I ran a marathon and do intense runs all the time, would that be attractive? I honestly prefer running to weight lifting but I don't really know how girls feel about this.

Either way, obviously I have to stop being so skinny. I am stuffing my face every second of the day, I literally don't enjoy a single meal I eat, and I always feel like I'm on the verge of throwing up. I've been doing this for 3 weeks and you can still see my fucking ribcage.
>>
I wouldn't do anything that I didn't want to do to attract girls. Just do what you love and be passionate about it. I have a friend who's just as skinny that is super passionate about LoL and he got into a relationship while visiting Boston. Fully realizing that you don't need to be in a relationship to be happy is when you're ready for one. Enjoy life, and good luck.
>>
Unless you're significantly underweight, being skinny is not your problem
>>
being a marathoner is pretty attractive dude
>>
>>18090725
Well I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with the type of girl that settles for skinny faggot guys that aren't attractive.

>>18090727
>being skinny is not your problem
What is my problem then? I am underweight, girlfriend or no girlfriend I still need to bulk up so my bones stop showing :(
>>
>>18090751
I'm underweight. I have 2 girls right now on my ass that for various reasons I'm not going into I can't/won't be with.

Point in case: unless you're literally a skeleton it's a moot point. Sure, bulk up a bit but it might bring you from a 5 to a 6. Girls are attracted to attractive people and that means more than physically attractive.
>>
>>18090759
>Girls are attracted to attractive people
So what makes someone an attractive person? (besides physical attributes)
>>
>>18090705
Come on guys I seriously need help with this.

Your post could save my life, make me happy and in turn I will start a non-profit to help people climb out of depression and social anxiety.
>>
Girls are not attracted to desperate whiny faggots. Think about it.
>>
File: Chainmail.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Chainmail.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18090705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7V1W967ofA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1V4w38v2mI&t=318s
BY VIRTUE MY DESPERATE PEASANT!

DEUS VULT!
>>
>>18090705
I fell in love with and married a ghetto poor beaner with nothing but a guitar and the clothes on his back. No car, no job, no PHONE (not even a landline) and he sighs 107 pounds.
Stop trying to get your current self laid or popular. Worry about your 5 year future self.
Seems like a million years from now, but that's how it works.
It's not just looks, it's not just smarts, or talent, or confidence, it's a combination. BECOME INTERESTING. learn all there is to know about whatever it is you are interested in. Read books, learn shit. That show you get those long conversations in the dead of night with interesting people. You need to have shit to talk about, whether is books or experiences. Hiking, historical monuments, local mysteries, local sports or art events.
You can't connect with people if you don't understand anything about them.
Don't be Willie. Be Dr. jones.
>>
File: 1438674790688q.jpg (408KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1438674790688q.jpg
408KB, 1600x1067px
>>18091624
Yeah, how could you a person love you if you aren't one?
>>
There are tons of guides to gaining weight if you google it. You should really not try changing your character or behaviour too much as you'd make someone love you for something you aren't.
>>
Protip Anon.

You will ultimately want to find a girl who is attracted to your personality.

Your physical appearance will help with initial attraction but it won't help you connect with anyone. If it boosts your confidence then by all means do it but don't assume that getting buff will make you suddenly find love.
>>
>>18091638
This. Im a fucking landwhale and i get pretty consistent play from girls (and qtfemboys) because i know who i am and i can walk around comfortably.
>>
>>18090705
Most girls will not find you attractive. That is not a reflection on you...it'sikely due to their perception of their options, which just like most men, are way to optimistic. You stand a better chance of finding a girl who likes you by liking as wide a variety of girls as possible. Wjat are you looking for in a girl? If anything you think of is a requirement, ask yourself why you can't be flexible, as this strategy actually benefits you.
>>
>>18092463
I'm so fucking easy, literally any girl would do if she isn't under 20, too fat or really ugly(and I mean VERY).

Yet girls just avoid me, and many times I was told I am too ugly.
Body wise I'm not fat.

As confident as I am and no matter how many times I tried to flirt with a girl it ends up really bad.

Sorry but at my age it became clear that unless you're good looking it's plain impossible.
>>
>>18092463
I've never heard anyone say "lower your standards" in such a complicated way.

Also, don't even consider that. Impeove yourself, get a personality and life experience instead. Getting less skinny won't hurt, making money won't either, but if you really want the girls you actually like, follow the other anons adivce and work on your personality.

Never settle. Don't be "flexible". That may look like an easy way out, but you'll only regret it deeply later.
>>
>>18090705
my girlfriend says she'd fuck you. gd chad
>>
>>18092955
>literally any girl would do

You're desperate as fuck. It stinks.
Girls notice it, that's why they avoid you, and that's why they won't flirt back, and that's why you sure as hell aren't confident.
>>
>>18092967
So what should I do?
>>
>>18092971
Fucking relax. Go do a heroic dose of shrooms or something, but you need to realize that you won't ever find anyone meaningful if you don't put yourself first
>>
>>18092983
I don't see anything good in myself.
>>
>>18090705
Honestly OP, there are those who have a taste for scrawny guys, and really scrawny guys like yourself can be surprisingly hard to find. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but for some you definitely fill a niche.
>>
Girls like guys with skills. Running long distances is a skill.
>>
>>18092971
That's a real good question - I'm a 26 year old virgin, so I'm kinda in your shoes.
That said, the stuff the other anons mentioned helps massively with the desperation too, since it gives you other stuff to think about, never mind that life experience helps you keep things in perspective, as well as a sense of accomplishment.
At this point I'm only a virgin due to crippling sexual anxiety - focusing on myself and aquiring new habits (like talking to girls) got me in several chicks beds already, so I'm not entirely unqualified.

Note that focusing on yourself doesn't mean to ignore girls - work on overcoming your anxieties (which you have), struggle through any awkwardness until you stop caring.

Most of all, have some sense of self - worth. "Any girl will do" is the epitome of desperation. As long as you think like that it'll show, and nothing puts girls off more than the thought that a guy just wants any wet hole. Note that this doesn't mean they mind a girl who just wants a wet hole for the night - as long as it's specifically theirs he wants and not just any girls.
>>
I was exactly like you when I was younger. Wanted to have a body type that wasn't going to happen. Managed to get to 175lbs and bench 300lbs.
Your fit so be happy. Most of the other guys will be slobs by the time they are 25-30 and you will still be fit. You'll get the last laugh. I sure did... And then it no longer bothers you because you know you'll live longer and minus the health problems of being big....
>>
>>18092986
Then that's your problem. I'm inclined to tell you again to go find shrooms, but that won't actually solve anything and might well make things worse. This anon has good advice >>18093007
>>
>>18091616
How to not be desperate whiny faggot?

>>18092463
>>18091638
The thing is, I don't want the type of girl that settles for scrawny faggots. I don't know, I want a girl that wants a successful, attractive man, I want to BE a successful attractive man. I'm not successful at all right now.

>>18092990
>>18093011
thnks guys
>>
>>18090822
Confidence, being a fun person, funny, got your shit together, etc.

Think of the person you'd ideally want to be. THAT guy. That's who they're attracted to.
>>
>>18093057
What's so wrong about settling on a scrawny guy? Just because someone settles for a skinny guy shouldn't lower their worth in any way. If you can manage to get your personality to a state where you think girls you like will like you then it won't matter that much whether you're scrawny.
>>
>>18090705

Anon you sound fucking neurotic and needy.

Improve yourself and you'll be able to attract girls. Until it feels natural, focus more on improving yourself and don't put much effort into girls right now. When you are ready, girls will give you signals (checking you out, smiling at you, coming and standing nex tot/near you in public.) when you are getting positive signals from girls it means you are doing a good job with the self improvement. Also change your mindset, girls can smell neediness a mile away.
>>
>>18093057
if she's attracted to scrawny guys, it isn't settling. you can be successful and attractive without being full of muscle.

are you looking for an easy fix? "gain 15 pounds and I won't feel insecure anymore"? Nah--like people said, do what makes you feel successful for the sake of self-improvement and you won't come across as so desperate to women.
>>
>>18093088
Yeah, but what do you do once you are there?
I get that shit all the time, even had girls hit on me in the past, but how do you go from there?
From being looked at to actually banging is kind of a long way.
>>
>>18090705
post more pics
>>
>>18090705
>>18093057
>scrawny faggots
No need for this negative self-talk. It's the kind of words big dudes use to feel superior when they don't have anything else to go on. Men compete with each other in all kinds of ways and this is just one tactic guys will go for because it's obvious and easy.

No you don't have to be very muscular to attract girls. Not all women like the same thing. Most women prefer a fit-looking man to one who isn't, but for many women that is way down the list of attractive features. Sure there are some women who prefer the highly muscular look but there are plenty who prefer the lean runner/swimmer look.

Also you probably aren't even that skinny, two generations ago you would have been considered normal weight, it's just now the large number of overweight people combined with prevalence of steroid use in sportsmen and actors has changed what is considered normal. So unless you are seriously underweight (like a BMI of below 17-18) then you have nothing to worry about.

I'm not trying to talk you out of gaining weight, it certainly works wonders for some guys' confidence. If you want to go down that road make sure you take a long-term approach (learn to cook, prepare in advance, exercise regularly) so you can keep the weight on. You've just gotta realise that for, this will be a big lifestyle change that will require discipline, sacrifice and consistency.

So if your main goal is to improve self-confidence, become more attractive and get a GF, you've gotta ask what will be more helpful to that. Will it be devoting your life to changing your body, abstaining from drinking, late nights and social activities that interfere with your lifting? Or would it perhaps be focusing more on your strengths, playing up other aspects that are already there?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.