[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with people who hate you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Sad_Pepe_.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Pepe_.png
96KB, 332x333px
I'm the OP from the post " Am I An Asshole? ". So majority people think that I do take things too seriously, I'm trying to work on that. But the people still hate me. I don't even talk to them and they say " Fucking asshole! ", " Bitch. ", " Smartass wannabe ". And they tend to bump into on purpose and do a sarcastic " whoops ". Yes there's the obvious " be an adult , ignore them, and tell the boss " two issues, these 3 people have A: been in the company for a long time B: I'm forced to work with them and C: I got three people against me. I feel like my hands are tied, I don't want to beat the living shit out of them but I don't want to deal with their bullshit. Help me out.
>>
>>18090652

If grown ass men are doing that, then they must be really sure you can't get them fired. Sorry, but the answer is "Ignore them and tough it out".
>>
>>18090652
Just try and ignore it and act like it doesn't bother you and pretend like you kind of even like them a bit to confuse them. Also, on the sly, try and get evidence of any bullying/harassment if you can (like video/audio recordings) so if it gets too much you can make a real complaint.
>>
>>18090652
Just cut any form of trust and relation you can with these assholes, OP. You don't have to take their shit if you don't want to.

Though, you should try to figure out what might be causing it too.

Best of luck OP
>>
>>18090652
Have you tried sitting them down and talking to them about it? Maybe after work hours? Hell, invite them for a drink and just be like "We don't have to like each other but I think we should all just try to keep the peace at work." Bring in some food. Co-workers love free food. If they're still salty about it then...I don't know. I'm socially awkward and tend to fly off the handle so people tend to not like me either. I just keep doing my job the best I can until I get sick of it and leave.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.