[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is full of shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 111111test.jpg (1MB, 2592x4608px) Image search: [Google]
111111test.jpg
1MB, 2592x4608px
I have 24 years old, just finishing my studies on TV Production and Media. I enjoy everything from it. But that's the only thing that makes me happy.

>My mother has a bad relation with my grandmother (they don't talk anymore), and I'm on the middle of those problems, since I'm the oldest son, feeling obligated to take a side is killing me.

>My dad has a bad relation with my mother (they split up 6 years ago), and I'm on the middle of it (similar to the mom/grandmom thing)

>Met a girl months ago, we were getting along very well. But now she says that we should not see each other anymore, because it seems that I developed feelings so fast (she considers me as someone that ''needs to be loved''). She told me that yesterday night, and the ''better'' way to deal with it was drinking and riding my bike around my neighborhood at 3 am.

>I had the dream job (photography on an enterprise that manages media), good money from it, but got fired for no reason (according to them, they needed to fire people because of money issues). And now I got a shitty job.

All of those things are giving me the worst pain in years, can't feel the urge to smile, to be optimistic, to think that my life will get better, eventually. Sometimes I think I'm depressed, I don't know.

How do I overcome all of those things?

Moving out is in my plans, but not now, I barely earn enough for uni and food. And I don't have any other job which can accept my uni schedules as a 'part time job'.

Pic related, a picture I took on the first date with this girl.
>>
>>18090612
>the ''better'' way to deal with it was drinking and riding my bike around my neighborhood at 3 am.

What?
>>
>>18090622
I considered drinking as a ''solution'' at that moment.
>>
>>18090628
Oh right, I thought she offered that as a solution.

She's probably on to something about you "needing to be loved" and just doesn't want to deal with someone like that. But I have no relationship experience, so take what you will.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.