[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

absentmindedness, help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1461694535648.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461694535648.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
Guys I need help. I'm absentminded as fuck and always forget simple things. I'll leave my house and realize my keys are still inside. I'll make cereal and leave the milk on the counter. I'll rush to uni and realize my homework is still at home. It seems to be getting worse. Right now I'm supposed to be going to a jiu jitsu class but I forgot to dry my uniform. This shit sucks /adv/, how do I fix this? I don't even know where to start
>>
Stop responding to relationshit fags
>>
I was like this my first year of uni and my grades were shite bc of it. I started to keep a little pocket sized notebook and write things down to remind myself about dates or really important stuff I need to remember. As for keys and whatnot, every time as I'm walking about the door I touch all my pockets and check my backpack for my books, keys, wallet and phone.

Hope this helps
>>
welcome your early alzheimer
I'm in the same boat and there's no escape, it only gets worse in time and the consequences as well
>>
>>18091512
This. Get genetic testing like 23andme and check snpedia for potential Alzheimer's SNP s. 20% people have the gene. Some onset earlier
>>
You need to set routines for yourself. Have a place to put your keys at home like a glass bowl. Dry your juijitsu shit at a certain time every week or whatever. The more things in your day that can become consistent and routine the less you will forget.
>>
>>18090423
Hey, formally extremely forgetful person here. I'm still a bit forgetful but not quite as much. This is what helped me:

1. More sleep
2. Sticky notes everywhere (even in the car so when I'm stopped I can write something down really quick)
3. A small notebook to write down anything I think I might forget later (alternatively you can download a notepad app for your phone
4. Writing on my hand (I only do this for work)
5. Daily complete vitamins
6. This supplement called DMAE that helps with brain activity, attention, and energy.

The only problem with this is you might get dependent upon note taking to remember everything. One day I went into work without my notebook (I'm new so everything I needed to remember how to do was in there) and I was fucked.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.